5 Easy Ways To Keep Your House Clean ( #3 Is So Obvious It Hurts)
We all want our homes to look and feel clean. It makes us feel better, it is healthier for us, and it is more relaxing for all who live there. Here are my top 5 house cleaning tips that I personally use. The kitchen and bathroom are the two rooms that get the actually dirty with grime and gunk. Those two rooms are a must for regular cleaning.
1. Wash Dishes Everyday Your kitchen, your nose and your guests will thank you. As long as you’re in the kitchen, take out the garbage as needed. If you made something stinky last night, this morning may be the perfect time to empty the garbage.
2. Declutter Your Bathroom Throw out what you haven’t used in a few months. A great tip from Elise Sheree from is to use a dishmatic scrub brush to scrub the bathroom tub and sink. Check out her great video here .
3. Hire a Cleaning Service Wouldn’t it be great if someone would come in to clean before a party or when company is coming to your place? Hire a Weekly Cleaning Service if you can fit it into your budget. It is one of the best ways to make your life better all around. Your place feels great, you have more time to take up a hobby, take a class, or go visit family and friends that you usually don’t get to visit. If you are really into your work, you could even log in more hours at work and that may pay even for the cleaning service!
4. Declutter Your Entryway Put away the jackets, and the shoes. Designated places for items you wear outside of your home will make it easier to keep the entryway cleaned up. I like a small basket for our keys. We never have to look for them because they are always in the basket. That is a real time saver when I am in a rush to get out of the door.
5. Plan time each week to clean — 2 hours specifically set aside for cleaning. I set a timer, sometimes in 10 minute increments, to get my tasks done. I plan it for an evening that I have open, and I don’t do it on the weekend. Some people like to listen to music while cleaning. Have a reward at the end, if that motivates you.
Well, there you have it. My top 5 tips for cleaning. I hope that this helps you out!
*Remember Time is Our Most Precious Asset