Daily SG: 20 Apr 2016
- Five Stars and a Moon: Why Cry Foul?
— Vulcan Post: ComfortDelGro’s Continued Domination — Record High 5,500 Booking Jobs In An Hour!
— TechinAsia: Singapore’s new ride-hailing apps are set to fail, but that’s a good thing
Regardless of Race, Language or Religion
- The Middle Ground: A good president, of any race, will do for me
- Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: SPH’s secret sales team
Singapore’s Burning Up
- Blogging For Myself: Record room temperature (31C)
— The Middle Ground: Hot or not? The president’s race, the economy, everything
It’s the economy, stupid!
- Money Smart Blog: With More Companies Offering Contract Jobs, Here’s How Singaporeans Can Survive
What the Haze!?
- The Online Citizen: Boycotting products not necessarily the best solution to combating the haze
Lee Wei Ling vs Everyone
- Inspiration: Feud Between PM Lee And His Sister
- Vulcan Post: Apple pay Launches In Singapore — Here Are 5 Reasons Why You Should Use It!
— Zit Seng’s Blog: Man Who Deleted Company Was A Hoax
- The Kent Ridge Common: A Field Trip to a Bookshop
— theAsianparent: 9 Daiso products that are totally worth your $2
— MATERIAL WORLD: We Tried Ready-To-Eat Meals From 7-Eleven So You Don’t Have To
— FreshGrads.sg: This Man Who is Paid to Play World of Warcraft Every Day Says it Sucks
A Vote For Change
- My Singapore News: News coverage on Bukit Batok by election
— the singapore beacon: Workers Party — The No Frills, No Thrills, No Work Party
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.