Daily SG: 20 Sep 2016
Credit: Thomas Timlen
It’s the economy, stupid!
– Vulcan Post: 7 In 10 Singaporeans Don’t Know This Brutal Work Fact
— Mostly Economics: Trade globalisation in the last two centuries..
— The Independent Singapore: Singapore’s ‘rich-but-not-really-rich’
Church Leaders Get Rich or Die Tryin’
– Blogging For Myself: CHC: All brain washed
— Thoughts of Real Singaporeans: City Harvest Trial: Serina Wee said that spending church money on Sun Ho’s music career was not wrong
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Why access to the truth has not set S’poreans free
Singapore Sports Scene
The Elected Presidency
– The Middle Ground: Tuesdays at Ipster Cafe: Rubberstamp requirements
A Vote For Change
– guanyinmiao’s musings: Singapore’s Financial Literacy Problem
– Dot Seng: How did Trump come this far?
Learn To Love To Read
Bread and Butter
– Studentry.sg: Cheap date ideas for every couple
Singapore Food Paradise
– mitsueki: Review | Yums Box Singapore (October 2016) + DISCOUNT CODE!
— Miss Tam Chiak: 11 Amazing Places to Eat around Tanglin Halt
— Rubbish Eat Rubbish Grow: $300K Tiger Street Food Support Fund for Hawkers and Complimentary Dining Vouchers for Customers
The Travel Bug
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.
Originally published at singaporedaily.net on September 20, 2016.