Daily SG: 23 Sep 2016
Credit: My sketchbook
Belabouring Labour Issues
– Five Stars and a Moon: What happens when employers and unions are in dispute?
The (Imperial) Empire Strikes Back?
Regardless of Race, Language or Religion
– Balderdash: Ethnic diversity’s ‘inconvenient truths’
Church Leaders Get Rich or Die Tryin’
– New Nation: Prisoners opt for death penalty upon hearing appeal for Sun Ho to replace Serina Wee in jail
— The Online Citizen: Where is the sound judgment in CHC court trial? Executive member finally speaks
Save Our World
Educate Our Youth
– The Middle Ground: NUS orientation controversy heats up again — with ‘inaccurate’ ST report
Foreigners In Our Midst
– The Smart Local: 8 Things Young People Should Know About TCM
– likedatosocanmeh: 20160923 PAP’s own survey anyhow claims MRT riders are more satisfied
— The Motley Fool Singapore: Grab’s US$750 Million Funding: Implications For Singapore Stock Market Investors
– The Independent Singapore: Real Yoga refused to reimburse alleged molest victim
Singapore Sports Scene
Mind Our Own Business
– Mostly Economics: Making business research more relevant to business practitioners?
Bread and Butter
Singapore Food Paradise
– Mothership.sg: World’s first Michelin-starred ramen to arrive in Singapore in October 2016
— little Joy: 亿胜功夫, Gongfu Oyster Omelette
— mitsueki: Food Review | Shukuu Izakaya @ Stanley Street
– ladyironchef: 4 Spook-Tacular Events Around Singapore For Halloween 2016
— Run Eat Gossip: Never Stop Exploring — Bukit Panorama
– Tan Kin Lian: Invest in an index fund
— Money Smart: 3 Critical Things That Investing Beginners Should Figure Out Before They Even Put Their Money In
Originally published at singaporedaily.net on September 23, 2016.