Daily SG: 6 Nov 2015
- Mothership.sg: 5 things we noticed when politicians played political pundits at post-GE-2015 conference
— The Middle Ground: Blame the young, the old, the Chinese, everyone
— Redwire Times: SDP’s Credibility Leaped by Over 2-Fold in General Election 2015!
— Six-Six.com: Opposition — A Spent Force?
Educate Our Youth
- The Middle Ground: Teaching respect as re+spect
- My Singapore News: Has the Singapore Govt gone mad?
Love/Hate Our Ministers
- Rise of The Strawberry Nation: Lui Tuck Yew — Unattached and Available (Part I)
— Vulcan Post: Watch Out For MP Louis Ng The Next Time You Get A GrabCar — He Might Just Be Your Driver!
Either/Or: Civil Society Activism/Politics
- Roads & Kingdoms: On Death Row in Singapore
— Empty Vessel: Discussing lane-splitting on Talking Point
— Tan Kin Lian’s Blog: Preparing for the economic downturn
— cheerfulegg: Why We Bought A Resale Flat
— New Nation: Fashionable Balmain x H&M shoppers complained: ‘Clothes not expensive enough, that’s why long queue’
- The Smart Local: A Forgotten Past: Bidding Farewell To Commonwealth Drive Blocks 74 to 79
— SETHLUI.com: The Best 11 Old Fashioned Cocktails in Singapore
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.