How to Help People to Write Songs Better
Hi there, inspiring folks! Hereby I invite you to participate in The Song Journal.
We are a community of people who help each other to write songs better. This is an open call for content that would fit into our publication, which are :
- Why you write a song
- Why people should write a song
- How you write a song
- Your experience in songwriting
- Songwriters, Songs, Lyrics, which inspire you
- Song reviews
We do have a few rules in place to maintain the integrity of our publication.
- Your writing must be an article or draft at Medium.com. We do not accept any other format.
- It must be an essay or an article concerning topics mentioned above or related.
- It must include a header image. If it doesn’t, we will add one to it. You can find free images at freeimages.com unsplash.com & pexels.com.
- We require one of your tags to be Songwriting.
Once your story is accepted, we ask that you do not remove it from our publication.
How To Submit
To submit a story to The Song Journal, please mention this guy on twitter with a link to your story on Medium. Once received, the editor will review your submission and respond as soon as possible.