Bridge Academy Spring 2019: Fellowship Program🎖An Open Call 🗣
We’re on the lookout for the top rising talent on the bleeding edge of technology development.
We started Bridge Academy in late 2018 as a solution to the problem of the talent and opportunity gaps that exist today specifically within the blockchain industry and on the edge of new technology development more broadly.
We believe that being open to the entire world’s supply of talent is a key to finding the next generation of developers that will push the frontiers of this technology, which is why Bridge allows participation from anywhere.
Today we are announcing a search for the next cohort of Bridge Fellows, who will be given full scholarships to our training programs along with their own personal mentor.
How it works
- Submit your application here for the part-time blockchain track, full-time blockchain track, full-time full stack web development track.
- You may recommend as many potential fellows as you like.
- We will tally all the recommendations and invite the top 5% of recommended applicants to join the fellowship program.
- The deadline for submissions is February 28th, 2019.
Note: you may ask someone to recommend you as well as apply to be recommended yourself (though we won’t count self-recommendations).
If you refer one of the chosen fellows, we’ll throw in a $200 in ETH bonus, so make sure to use your referral links when sending invites!
Sign up here to generate your links.
- What is the Fellowship program? — The Bridge.Academy Fellowship program is a 100% subsidized program given out to less than 5% of applicants, funded by our Community fund & Technical Project Partners.
- How is the Fellowship program different from the regular program? — The regular program has tuition (paid over time, zero up-front), while the fellowship program does not have any cost.
- Who can apply? — Recent College Grads or College-dropouts with programming experience are encouraged to apply to our full-time program which will begin in June.
- Who can I recommend? — You can recommend anyone that you know who is able to take our part-time or full-time program.
- Can I apply if I already have a full-time job? — Yes! In the case you already have a full-time job, you should apply to one of our part-time programs.