Introducing The Xpo.Network — Community Rewards Platform
Today we are excited to announce that our community rewards platform (previously codenamed “prism”) that we’ve been working on in private beta for the last 5 months is launching today into public beta as Xpo.Network.
What is Xpo.Network?
Simply, Xpo.Network is a platform for token-based networks to further engage with and grow their own communities through incentivized tasks.
We created Xpo because we couldn’t find any good solutions beyond the most basic (google forms + telegram groups) to manage common community engagement tasks like bug bounties, surveys, translations, etc.
These are just a few of the different use-cases that it turns out a fully white-labeled and configurable community development platform can enable.
Short for “Expo” — We’re excited about the meanings and possibilities behind this new brand name (exponential, exponent, expo etc) and how it aligns with our goals to create a network of community contribution sites. As part of the process of the re-branding we will also be moving the prism.io domain to host company-related information.
ex·po·nent — noun: a person who believes in and promotes the truth or benefits of an idea or theory.
Our mission with Xpo is:
To help enable the next-generation of token-based networks to grow and engage their communities as co-creators.
How does it work?
1) Launch your contributor page —
Create a hosted page that integrates seamlessly with the rest of your online presence — quickly change the look with HTML, CSS theming and even use your own custom subdomain.
2) Start a new campaign —
Choose from amongst various campaign templates to accomplish your goals and collect responses in any format, text, video and more.
3) Manage rewards —
After contributors participate project creators can approve their contributions and let contributors earn rewards for their work.
6 core design principles
1,2) Reputation & Incentivization —
Contributors are incentivized to submit high-quality contributions to maintain their reputation and incentivized through rewards for their submissions.
3,4) Self-Expression & Collaboration —
Project creators are able to customize their community page to match their project’s own branding for collaborating w/ their community.
5,6) Transparency & Trust —
A public history of past submissions of both contributors and projects along w/ approval rates ensures transparency both for projects and contributors.
The Xpo Network of Communities
We’re excited to parter with a fantastic group of pilot projects that comprise the broader Xpo network.
Take a look at some of the featured communities here.
Here are some upcoming features we have planned:
- Automated task verifications (via oracles) — to speed up the process of approving tasks.
- Escrow payments (via smart contracts) — for streamlining reward payments.
- Referral Program — to help grow community referrals.
- Is there an Xpo token? No — the Xpo network doesn’t use or require its own token for projects or contributors to participate. We’ve optimized the process for removing as much un-necessary friction as possible.
- Can I apply as a contributor to find projects? Currently the best way to find projects to work for is to browse the gallery of projects here.
- Do I need to have a crypto-related project to participate? No — though the platform is tailored for crypto projects in mind, having a token is not a requirement to use it.
Want to help? Apply to become an ambassador!
Know a bunch of crypto projects and want to earn for referring them?
Click here to apply to our ambassador program to get rewarded for referring projects to us.