Asus ZenFone Zoom Launched in India
Asus launched the ZenFone Zoom — an advanced photography-focused smartphone at an event in Agra, India on Friday.
Intended for a picture taker’s pleasure, the phone comes with a 13-megapixel pixel master rear camera with industry leading camera features. The main attraction is that it has 10 element HOYA lens with 3x optical zoom and zoom in up to 12X capability and 5-centimetre macro focus. It also supports high end features like laser autofocus, panorama, HDR, dual-tone flash and OIS.
“Consumers want to capture every precious moment of their lives on their smartphone cameras, and also, be able to perform multiple tasks with the same device. With Zenfone Zoom, we are introducing an unbeatable smartphone that complements today’s lifestyles and puts professional photography within the reach of everyone,”
Jerry Shen, ASUS CEO said at the event.
- Display — 5.5 inches full HD
- Resolution — 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Chipset — Intel Atom Z3580
- CPU — Quad-core 2.3 GHz
- GPU — PowerVR G6430
- Ram — 4GB
- Internal Memory — 16GB expandable up to 64GB
- Rear Camera — 13 MP, f/2.7
- Front Camera — 5 MP, f/2.0
- Operating System — Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Protection — Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Dimensions — 158.9 x 78.8 x 12 mm
- Weight — 185g
- Colors — Meteorite black, Glacier white
Zenfone Zoom was announced at CES, and will be available for Indian consumers at Rs 37,999 on Flipkart and Asus retail stores. And if you throw in another Rs 2000, you’ll get a small tripod and Zenflash with the phone.