HTC One M10 to Sport Super LCD 5 Display and 3000mAh Battery
The HTC One M10 has as of now been the subject of many leaks and renders. A couple of weeks ago we reported on M10’s display size, chipset, ram and cool cameras. Now, leakster @evleaks has revealed some more information about the flagship handset — Super LCD 5 display and 3,000mAh battery.
The leakster claims the device will have a Super LCD 5 display instead of an AMOLED one. Apart from the display, @evleaks also revealed there will be a 3,000mAh battery inside the smartphone.
Other expected features of the HTC M10 include a 5.1-inch display, SD820 chipset, 4GB RAM, 32GB expandable internal memory, and a USB Type-C port.
SUPER LCD DISPLAY
Super LCD differs from a regular LCD in that it does not have an air gap between the outer glass and the display element. This produces less glare and makes the user feel “closer” to the display itself. Super LCD’s benefits also include lower power consumption and improved outdoor visibility.
HTC ONE M10 EXPECTED SPECS
- Display — 5.1inches, Super LCD 5
- Chipset — Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820
- CPU — Dual-core 2.15 GHz Kryo & dual-core 1.6 GHz Kryo
- GPU — Adreno 530
- RAM — 4 GB
- Internal Storage — 32 GB expandable up to 200 GB microSD
- Rear Camera — 12 MP, f/1.9
- Operating System — Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Protection — Corning Gorilla Glass 4
HTC Sense UI
- Sensors — Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Colors Gunmetal Gray, Amber Gold, Silver/Rose gold
The HTC One M10 is expected to be launched sometime next month.