LG G5 May Arrive in February with Two Rear Cameras
New leaks about the phone indicate that the LG G5 will have two rear cameras, a removable battery, and a unibody design. And the launch date of the phone is being teased for February 21 at the Mobile World Congress (MWC).
The LG G4 got a considerable measure of things right, however with some major missteps and a couple of other minor niggles it didn’t exactly achieve the heights of enormity we’d expected. But 2016 is a new year, and the LG G5 is another chance for LG to convey the high-end device that we all know it’s able to do.
As we saw with the G4, LG won’t go for the trending metal and glass bodies, instead, it would use plastic and leather on its upcoming flagship smartphone. However, it’ll give something unique in the design division as the company is being left behind by Apple,Samsung, HTC and Sony.
Courtesy — Droidlife
Expected Features of LG G5
- Display — 5.6 inch IPS LCD
- Resolution — 1440 X 2560 pixels
- Display Density — ~525 ppi
- Operating System — Android v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Protection — Corning Gorilla Glass 4 and LG Optimus UX 5.0 Interface
- RAM — 4GB
- Storage — 64GB internal with external MicroSD support (up to 200GB)
- Processor — 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 SoC
- GPU — Adreno 520
- Network Support — 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, HSPA, EDGE, GPRS etc.
- Rear camera — 20 MP (2160p@30fps video)
- Front facing camera — 8MP (1080p@30fps recording)
- Other camera features — Optical Image Stabilization, Laser Autofocus, LED FlashGeo-tagging, touch focus, 1/2′ camera sensor, Face detection, HDR, Panorama
- Battery — 4000 mAh Li-ion with fast charging
Courtesy — Cnet Korea
Additionally, the volume buttons will be moved from the back of the device to the side. The case for the LG G5 will have a USB-C port on the bottom of the device and the 3.5mm headphone jack on the top.
It will be interesting to see if the company can give tough competition to the leading smartphone makers with the LG G5.