Meet the Samsung Galaxy TabPro S
Samsung unveiled the Galaxy TabPro S at CES earlier this month — a high spec tablet that makes use of a 12-inch AMOLED display.
Following in the strides of the top of the line tablets from Apple, Microsoft, and Google, the Samsung Galaxy TabPro S is yet another extensive tablet with a magnetic keyboard, which dreams to replace your laptop. Furthermore, on the off chance that you have that fantasy as well, it might be a genuine contender.
- Display — 12-inch Super AMOLED screen
- Resolution — 2,160 x 1,440
- Operating system — Windows 10
- Processor — Sixth-generation Intel Core M3–6Y30 (dual-core, up to 2.2GHz)
Intel HD Graphics 515
- Ram — 4GB
- Storage — 128GB or 256GB (SSD)
- Battery — 5200mAh with up to 10.5 hours’ life and charges in 2.5 hours
- Connectivity — USB Type-C port capable of USB 3.1 data and HDMI video output (with optional adapter), Optional Bluetooth stylus, 802.11ac WiFi and Bluetooth 4.1
- Network — GPS and GLONASS positioning, LTE model available in some regions
- Rear camera — 5-megapixel with autofocus
- Front camera — 5-megapixel
However, the tab will only be available in a Core M3 variant rather than an M5 or M7 like Microsoft’s offerings. The 4GB of RAM is additionally “constrained” regarding what different items it is configured with.
The price of the giant tablet is not yet revealed. In the light of Samsung’s modern history of expensive products especially forhigh-end ones, it is likely this tablet will retail for over $1500.