Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) for AT&T Pictures Leaked
Following in the strides of Virgin and Boost Mobile, both of which propelled it in January, AT&T will be offering Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) soon.
We know this since serial leaker @evleaks has outed the official press renders of the gadget, complete with AT&T marking on the back. It’s vague if the bearer will offer the smartphone in more shading variants or simply this white and black combo.
SPECS OF SAMSUNG GALAXY J3 (2016) SPECS
- Display — 5.0 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels
- Dimensions 3 x 71 x 7.9 mm
- CPU Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- Internal Storage — 8/16 GB
- Rear Camera — 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash (J3109 model)
5 MP, autofocus, LED flash (J320P model)
- Front Camera — 5 MP (J3109 model)
2 MP (J320P model)
- Operating System — Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Weight 138 g
The resolution for both cameras, and, in addition, the measure of internal storage has so far relied upon business sector, we’ll need to keep a watch out for which mix AT&T will pick. The model sold by both Virgin and Boost has a 5 MP rear camera, a 2 MP selfie snapper, and 16GB of expandable storage.
As should be obvious, the name on the smartphone’s back is something along any semblance of Galaxy J3 6, or J3(6). So it will be interesting to see what AT&T’s promotional materials will call it.