We are going to O’Reilly Fluent!
From April 20 to 22 in San Francisco, representatives of Onsen UI and Monaca will introduce you to the latest features of these two products. You’ll have the possibility to test our products and ask all the questions you wish: our staff will be at your disposal anytime!
Here is a list of topics we can discuss together but we can discuss about whatever you want!
- Onsen UI
- Browser-based full IDE
- Add-on for Visual Studio
- Monaca Command Line Interface
- Remote Build for iOS, Android and Windows
- Live Sync Debugging with Inspector
As reported on O’Reilly Fluent Conference website, the event will be subdivided in:
- One day of in-depth workshops
- Two days of keynotes and sessions that explore state-of-the-art, real-world case studies, technology introductions, and best practices
- Networking opportunities with hundreds of other front-end and back-end developers and technologists
- Multiple occasions — including the hallway track, Exhibit Hall, and after-hours events — for attendees, speakers, journalists, and vendors to debate and discuss issues of interest and importance
What are you waiting for? Come to meet us and let us know what do you think about our products!