The Ear’s Mouth Must Move: Acknowledgments
I extend my thanks to the interviewers and editors who worked with me to secure permissions and other material for this project:
- Jessie Ahn of The New Republic
- Fred van der Zee, representing the defunct Dutch Quarterly Review
- John O’Brien of Dalkey Archive Press and its Review of Contemporary Fiction
- Michael Silverblatt of “Bookworm”
- Jo Chapman of the Lannan Foundation
- Rebecca Soares of The University of Wisconsin Press and its Contemporary Literature
- Eric Day, contributor to Hayden’s Ferry Review, and its managing editor, Beth Staples
- Andrew Leland of The Believer
- Paul Maliszewski, contributor to Vice, and its managing editor Amy Kellner
- Cheston Knapp, managing editor of Tin House, and contributor Greg Gerke
- Rain Taxi and contributor John Madera.
Thanks also — for encouragement, support, feedback, or interest — to Kyle Beachy, Matt Bucher, Lorin Cuoco, Jeff Downing, Michael Eastman, Kathleen Fitzpatrick, Paul Ford, Mary, William H. and Catherine Gass, Craig Mod, Joel Minor, Steven Moore, and Tamara Schenkenberg.