Why 4th Pillar?
The impulse behind the DLT-blockchain and cryptocurrency is revolutionary, this new 21-century technology brings online trust, security, privacy, authenticity, synchronize ledger and much more. The 4th Pillar combines several advanced technologies and delivers EU compliant solutions. With more than 216M of active employees, it is time for the first European utility DLT cryptocurrency solution. It is time to update the obsolete 450B$ human resources industry with a modern and green online platform. It is time to give individuals control, access and management of work-related sensitive documents and provide organizations with a better faster and cheaper way of sending them. It is also time to start recruiting based on proven work history and not only on recommendations. With 38% of companies moving their HR to the digital world, European Union needs a green document digitization solution that will reduce cost and time when dealing with sensitive document transfer and exchange (i.e. eDelivery).
Key project facts:
1. We are the only ones offering EU compliant DLT eDelivery solutions.
2. Recruitment based on verified, objective and non-discriminatory work history eliminates all the unfairness, discrimination, and exaggeration that currently occupies a big part of HR.
3. The unique cryptocurrency — FOUR token — serves as a 100% utility token, with the purpose of gas money and revenue mechanism.
4. We have found a way to merge the CRYPTO and FIAT world today (i.e. the Vault, for more information please check the white paper https://www.the4thpillar.io/documents/whitepaper.pdf, chapter treasury on page 11).
5. We have funded the development ourselves, therefore, have a clear forecast and budgeting for the next 4 years. (Please find the project forecast and budgeting in the white paper, page 26, https://www.the4thpillar.io/documents/whitepaper.pdf
6. We already have a working BETA for our first function — Multiple wallet and document management system for individuals and organizations.
7. We already successfully developed similar business structures on the same market once (Naton HR) and we can do it again!
Key project functions:
The 4th Pillar platform combines the unique functions that are not offered by anyone on the market today, designed by the guidelines of EU regulatory recommendations (beta: https://the4thpillar.com , intro to beta: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwovyph7t70).
1. Multiple wallet and document management system for individuals and organizations (beta).
2. User synchronization and KYC authentication protocol (beta).
3. Individual professional DLT based digital identity function (Q4 2018).
4. Approval, signing and formal delivery of authentic sensitive documents protocol (i.e. payslip) (Q4 2018).
5. Verified work history based recruitment tool (Q4 2019).
6. Native cryptocurrency FOUR Fee collection option (beta).
KEY impacts and benefits
1. TECHNICAL IMPACT
ERC-20, PHP, Laravel, DLT and Smart Contract based platform.
1. Multiple wallet and document management for individuals and organizations (PHP, laravel, ethereum, teleportation service, four token).
2. Sensitive EU compliant document transfer and exchange dual solution protocol with blockchain and eDelivery confirmation (4p add-on, teleportation service, ipfs, four token).
3. Tool for recruitment based on verified work history (add-on, distributed database, four token).
4. Secure and up to date cryptocurrency FOUR (erc20) with latest OpenZeppelin implementation.
What is eDelivery
“eDelivery is a network of nodes for digital communications. It is based on a distributed model where every participant becomes a node using standard transport protocols and security policies. eDelivery helps public administrations to exchange electronic data and documents with other public administrations, businesses, and citizens, in an interoperable, secure, reliable and trusted way. It is one of the building blocks of the European Commission’s Connecting Europe Facility (CEF). These building blocks are reusable specifications, software, and services that will form part of a wide variety of IT systems in different policy domains of the EU.” https://ec.europa.eu/cefdigital/wiki/display/CEFDIGITAL/What+is+eDelivery+-+Overview
2. BUSINESS IMPACT AND BENEFITS
Partnership with large organizations who not only become users of the system but also active participants in process of sensitive document delivery and ambassadors of green mission
b. Legislation impact and benefits
In this time, companies are already using different systems for exchanging and storing sensitive personal electronic documentation within the company as well as between the company and individuals. Most of the digital activities and document exchanges run through emails, which is not a safe and EU compliant way of eDelivery. The solutions offered by the 4th Pillar solve just that. Our platform offers safe, fast, EU compliant and technically refined solutions.
3. SOCIAL IMPACT AND BENEFITS
a. Ecological impact
Forests cover approximately 30% of the planet and the ecosystems they create play an essential role in supporting life on earth. They account for 75% of the gross primary productivity of the Earth’s biosphere and contain 80% of the Earth’s plant biomass. However, deforestation is clearing Earth’s forests on a massive scale.
Companies send documents and payslips to each employee monthly. If we take for example a company with 950 employees. When sending payslips, memos, and contracts the company would use more than 1.300 envelopes as well as 3.000 sheets of paper strictly for transaction purposes. This translates to 120 trees per year and more than 8.84 tons of CO2 emissions. To better comprehend the scale let us compare this to a company with 10.000 employees. They would need 1.273 trees every year solely for document transfer and employee payments.
It takes 0.1273 trees per year per employee to produce paper used to send payslips and other work-related documentation. Producing, transporting, later printing and distribution of documents causes 0.0103 tons of CO2 emissions.
By moving documents delivery and exchange to DLT/Blockchain technology, we could drastically reduce trees cut and improve ecological carbon footprint, and what are we waiting for?
b. Digital Awareness
Digital Awareness includes understanding your online identity, protecting your online privacy, increasing your computer security, using social networking wisely and protecting your digital assets.
As a team, we have a pedigree of long and successful business careers, not only as managers in other people’s companies but also mainly as entrepreneurs. Within 50+ team, three founders and nine advisors are HR experts, working in the human resources industry for the past decade as executives, leaders, and recruiters. Their experiences and understanding of the HR field is the key to supported solutions. There are twelve DLT, blockchain and cryptocurrency experts in our ranks and a strong in-house IT development team of eight programmers. The project legal team comes from one of the strongest legal firms in the region of SE Europe. https://www.the4thpillar.io/team
We are entering the market in Q4 2018 with our strategic partners ZZI and Work Service, starting eDelivery of payslip transfer and exchange. We are projecting 900k transaction by the end of the year 2018.
2. Work Service (http://www.workservice.com/en ), employs over 80.000 people in 17 countries, interview with Executive Manager Wojciech Mora: https://youtu.be/i7K_fxvCTi8 )
Tali Rezun, DBA
4th Pillar Founder