Platform Development: Update 2
Tiếng Việt | 한국어 | 日本語 | 简体中文 | Русский
It’s been almost two weeks since the end of The Abyss Token Sale (DAICO). The project team has been kept busy working on current tasks and launching and testing new processes. To give you an idea and understanding of what’s been (and will be) going on, today we’re starting the series of regular reports that will be covering the project’s recent updates in various fields of activity.
It was decided, that our periodic reports, going out on Mondays, would be solely dedicated to the platform development and related issues. We asked Stanislav Kuzin, VP of Platform Development, to share the latest info regarding Stage 1 of platform development process that covers the period from the crowdsale’s end on May 16 to May 27.
Current tasks in progress
The picture below shows a preliminary list of tasks planned for implementation during Stage 1 period. Building the platform’s desktop client and browser versions, we’re currently working with the prototype back-end, while developing API at the same time. At Stage 2 we will continue developing API, created during Stage 1, and the prototype’s single-page Web app will be replaced by the platform brand-new design:
The following tasks are been carried out by The Abyss Team in accordance with terms of reference (TOR):
1. Various scenarios for the user’s registration/authorization on the platform, including the possibility of using personal social media accounts for logging/signing in.
2. The registration/authorization forms for different scenarios have been designed as well.
3. While developing the registration/authorization procedures, the recent GDPR law in force has also been considered.
4. Adopting ABYSS tokens for the first game on the platform: the possibility of adding tokens to the user’s deposit and paying for in-game purchases are currently under development.
5. Implementing the mechanism allowing to withdraw tokens from The Abyss personal account to the user’s cryptocurrency wallet is also a part of Stage 1 development process.
New team members
Apart from all this, in the past two weeks we’ve been reinforced with the new team members. We’re glad to welcome these four professionals onboard:
- Evgeny Bessonov, Head of Front-End Development
Has 6 years of experience in the front-end development of high-load international projects. An expert in the field of modern client architecture and management of front-developers team. Evgeny managed the development of Dating.com project client’s side. Joined The Abyss to make a really user friendly and fast user interface.
- Alexandr Malyshev, Project Manager
Has 10 years of experience in project management. He is skilled in creating scalable B2B projects, with an assortment of over 70 thousand products, from a scratch. Alexandr has worked in large companies, like Gedore Werkzeuge, Norgau and WURTH, being active in solving analytical problems related to the long-term projects planning.
- Dmitry Minin, Head of Quality Assurance
Has 5 years of experience in the field of testing the high-load client-server applications. Dmitry has an excellent command of black magic of testing, and operates with a large number of tools, the sight of which alone makes all the mortals feel uncomfortable. His team easily dismissed the releases. Joined The Abyss to provide an unmatched game experience, absolutely flawless and without defects. Prior to it, worked for IT-Online (later renamed to Social Discovery Ventures) being a part of asiandate.com and anastasiadate.com project teams.
- Andrey Shulzhenko, Head of Design Department
Gamer with 28 years of game experience. Has 10+ of versatile experience in IT sphere in the field of systems analysis, requirements processing, technical documentation development, software implementation, testing, IT-team corporate communications management, project team members adaptation and coaching. Prior to joining The Abyss, worked for IATAT (software supplier for Aeroflot, S7 Airlines, NordWind and other airlines).
We are sure that their skills and experience would be a valuable addition to the platform development team.
That’s it for today. As promised, The Abyss Team will keep you up to date with the development progress twice per month. The next report is scheduled for June 11, 2018.
The Abyss Team