We are happy to announce the next game on The Abyss platform! The next part of the popular Sphere saga, developed and published by GameXP — Sphere 3: Rage of The Devastator is now available on The Abyss and is free to play!
About the game
Sphere 3 is the sequel to the legendary client MMORPG. Plenty of PvP combat opportunities are complemented by a robust classical fantasy storyline. Beautiful graphics, challenging sieges and engaging quests are waiting for you to explore!
- Two classic races: you may choose between humans and demons;
- Engaging story: you will have to tackle more than one thousand quests penned by the famous Alexander Zorich;
- Realistic sieges: now you’ll need more than a bunch of friends to siege and capture an enemy fortress. An assault will require building headquarters, siege towers, catapults and a battering ram;
- Hardcore PvP: player versus player combat is enabled in most zones including some of the starting locations. Be vigilant!;
- Limitless enhancement opportunities: now anyone can improve their weapon to acquire buffs required to overcome obstacles of different types.
Sphere 3 is a next chapter in the history of a unique universe that has fascinated fans for more than 12 years. Having inherited the best features and unique atmosphere of its predecessor, this game will surprise you with its beautiful graphics, thrilling castle sieges and an exciting storyline.
Don’t waste more time and plunge into the magical world of Sphere! And don’t forget to follow our official news channels, so you will always be up to date with the latest news!
The Abyss Team
About The Abyss
The Abyss is the first platform where gamers can play games, socialize and get rewarded. We offer MMO/MMORPG games and share a part of our revenue with gamers. Come to The Abyss and earn from an advanced referral system, gaming achievements and other activities! For more information on the platform visit official website.
GameXP was founded in 1991 and became the first game company in CIS region. Through the course of its history the company has developed more than 100 and localized more than 70 titles of different types and genres. Today GameXP strives to build a dynamic and diversified business capable of satisfying gaming audience’s needs in different product niches and on different platforms. For more information on the company visit official website.