SISTERHOOD OF THE WORLD BLOGGERS AWARD!!
I still can’t believe that my blog got nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award…that it got nominated for any award at all, to tell you the truth!
For that I must thank the beautiful http://muslimgurl.com/ , apparently, she likes my sketches :) I would have nominated her blog first had I known about this award before.
So without further ado..
1. Which one of your blogposts is your favorite? Why?
The endless loop trilogy. Because expressing my emotions in a story is my favorite kind of writing.
2. Name something really neat that you did this year?
I started my own business.
3. What places have you visited?
Lebanon and Syria in the middle east, as well as France, Switzerland and Austria in Europe. I lived in Germany for a year as a foreign exchange student too.
I currently live in Jordan.
4. Favorite food? Best place to eat it at?
Shish barak :) at home, of course.
5. Do you have any secret talents?
6. Do you have a specific place you like to write your blogs in? (kitchen, outside, lbirary etc.)
not really, no.
7. Disciplined or a procrastinator?
Disciplined. like a lot. I’m always making plans and drawing timetables and stuff.
8. What kind of car do you drive? (or what kind of car would you get if you could)
a VW passat (I wish!)
9. Favorite celebrity?
J.K.Rowling because she’s J.K.Rowling.
10. And the final question: iPhone or Android?
Android All the way :)
I’d like to nominate:
and my questions to you guys are…
1) What is your favorite kind of posts? (writing, images, quotes, reviews..)
2) Would you consider trying a new kind of posts as a surprise for your followers?
3) All time favorite song?
4) All time favorite book? (this is my favorite question!)
5) What do you do -or plan to do- for a living?
6) Most exotic place you have visited?
7) Are you a one-close-friend or a big-group-of-friends kind of person?
8) Do you prefer makeup or a natural look?
9) Have you ever won an award before? if yes, what was it?
10) If you had a choice to spend your winter vacation in a cabin the woods or the beach, which place would you choose and why?