SparkPoint Updates #19: April 2021
Let’s take a look at the #BSC Extravaganza!
We dedicated the last month of the first quarter of 2021 to improving the decentralized finance platform SparkDeFi and delivering more targets in the roadmap. Let’s wrap up April by taking a closer look at the important updates.
- Launched SRKb-BNB and SRKb-BUSD pairs in SparkDeFi Liquidity Staking
- New levels added in Crypto Burst 2.6.3 and Crypto Shooter 1.2.3
- SparkPoint partners with Popsicle Games for new crypto game development
- Crypto Shooter reached 5K+ downloads
- SRK (ERC-20), SRKb (BEP-20), and SFUEL holders reached a combination of 33K+ holders
- SparkPoint acquired 100K+ followers on Twitter
- Rolled out BSC support in SparkPoint Wallet 6.4.0
- US $500K liquidity has been added to SparkSwap
- SparkPoint welcomes new team members
1. Launched SRKb-BNB and SRKb-BUSD pairs in SparkDeFi Liquidity Staking
On April 11, 2021, SRKb-BNB and SRKb-BUSD pairs were launched in the SparkDeFi Liquidity Staking. You can now add liquidity, stake, and earn SKRb rewards for the said pools.
2. New levels added in Crypto Burst 2.6.3 and Crypto Shooter 1.2.3
We have updated the Crypto Burst and Crypto Shooter with new levels on Google Play. Levels 221–240 are now available in Crypto Burst 2.6.3 while levels 141–160 are now accessible in Crypto Shooter 1.2.3.
3. SparkPoint partners with Popsicle Games for new crypto game development
On April 20, 2021, SparkPoint announced its partnership with Popsicle Games, a Filipino indie game development studio dedicated to making byte-sized, casual fun games for mobile, for the next crypto game under SparkPlay.
As indicated in SparkPoint’s roadmap, the beta release of the new crypto game will be in Q3 of 2021.
4. Crypto Shooter reached 5K+ downloads
Crypto Shooter has now been downloaded 5,000+ times in Google Play. Thank you for always supporting us, Sparkies!
5. SRK (ERC-20), SRKb (BEP-20), and SFUEL holders reached a combination of 33K+ holders
As of April 30, we have 16, 125 SRK holders recorded on Etherscan. The number of holders will continue to increase as SRK gets listed in more exchanges in the upcoming months. For SRKb, the BEP-20 token in the Binance Smart Chain (BSC), the holders are 574 addresses as documented in BSCScan. The bSRK on PancakeSwap and SparkPoint on BSC on JulSwap are not yet included in this statistic.
SFUEL, the 4-month old governance token of SparkDeFi, has 17, 278 holders recorded in BSCScan as of April 2021. With the continuous development in SparkDeFi and improvement in UI and UX of SparkSwap, the number of addresses that will hold SFUEL will sure increase in the future.
6. SparkPoint acquired 100k+ followers on Twitter
One of the milestones this April is that the official Twitter account of SparkPoint has reached 100K+ followers. We are overwhelmed with gratitude for your endless support for our project, Sparkies!
7. Rolled out BSC support in SparkPoint Wallet 6.4.0
SparkPoint Wallet 6.4.0-beta is now available on Google Play. You can now update your Android devices.
The newest update allows its users to easily manage their BEP-20 tokens like BNB, SFUEL, and SRKb within the SparkPoint Wallet. More BEP-20 tokens will be added soon!
8. US $500K liquidity has been added to SparkSwap
On April 23, 2021, US $50K each was added to the liquidity of SFUEL-BNB and SFUEL-BUSD pairs on SparkSwap while US $100K was added to the liquidity of SRKb-SFUEL.
On April 26, 2021, US $250k+ liquidity was added to the SFUEL-BNB pair in SparkSwap. The total liquidity now is at US $355K+.
9. SparkPoint welcomes new team members
To deliver the targets anticipated by the community, team expansion is inevitable.
With this, SparkPoint welcomed four hardworking and talented individuals, Shanie (UI/UX Designer), Kevin (Junior Full Stack Developer), Duchesne (Marketing Associate), and John Anthony (QA Specialist) to the team.
Shanie is working on improving the UI/UX of SparkDeFi starting with SparkSwap. Kevin assists in the SparkPoint Wallet Android development. John Anthony, as the QA Specialist, screens the development build of SparkDeFi and the SparkPoint Wallet iOS, and Duchesne as the marketing associate helps in the strengthening of the marketing endeavors in SparkPoint.
And that’s it for the April Updates. We will continue the momentum of hitting monthly targets as well as constant improvement in the SparkPoint ecosystem.
Learn more about SparkPoint and SparkDeFi from the following links:
SparkPoint Website: https://sparkpoint.io/
SparkDeFi Website: https://srk.finance/
SRK-ETH on Uniswap: https://srk.sh/uniswap
Trade SRK: https://srk.sh/trade
Telegram Announcements: https://t.me/sparkpoint
SparkDeFi Telegram: https://t.me/SparkDeFi
SparkDeFi Twitter: https://twitter.com/SparkDeFi
SparkDeFi Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SparkDeFi
SparkDeFi Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sparkdefi/
SRK on CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sparkpoint/
SFUEL on CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sparkpoint-fuel/