SparkPoint Updates #24: September 2021
This month is definitely on fire for SparkPoint!
September is fired up! SparkPoint made this month a bombshell. From launching and opening pools to launching the 3rd-anniversary campaign and ending the month with three big headlines: the quarterly SRKBBnB, SFUEL Airdrop, launch of SparkPoint’s NFT platform, the team is still in full power even after bringing these headlines for September. Partners all continued to visit our online community, the #SparkyCommunity, through AMA sessions to introduce their projects and make a strategic partnership with SparkPoint. The company’s executives also started visiting communities through AMA sessions as well, as part of introducing SparkPoint’s vast ecosystem of products and services to the world.
Let’s get on with all the updates for September 2021.
Presenting all the headlines that fired up in September 2021!
- 👛 Version 1.1.1 for iOS brings more BEP-20 tokens, version 7 for Android brings fixes and performance enhancements
- 🎙️ Arcade Network, Anypad, and Chronicle projects guested in an AMA session with the #SparkyCommunity
- 💰 KCLP launched new pools on SparkDeFi SparkPool
- 🎨 SparkPoint unveiled its redesigned SparkPool interface alongside the launch of the 2nd contract for SRKb and SFUEL pool-based staking
- 💸 $600 Giveaway launched in celebration of SparkPoint’s 3rd Anniversary
- 💰 SparkPoint joined KuCoin’s Pool-X LockDrop, 10.4M SRK allocated for rewards
- 🎨 SparkPoint unveiled Crypto Burst with a new look
- 🎤 SparkPoint executives, Andy and Rico, guested in an AMA session with the Knit Finance’s community
- 🤝 SparkPoint revealed a new project onboarding SparkDeFi, Tipsy Project
- 🚀 Four new pools, BGLG, KROOT plus SRKb, and SFUEL pools, simultaneously opened at SparkPool’s new interface
- 🎨 An improved and faster interface unveiled for SparkPool Farm (formerly Liquidity Staking)
- 🎮 SparkPoint joined 3 other projects on Gate.io’s CS: GO Blockchain Tournament
- 🔥 Q3 SparkPoint Buy Back and Burn event “#SRKBBnB”, commenced with 75,000,000 SRK tokens burned, valued at $274,000+
- 💸 Q3 2021 SFUEL Airdrop: Snapshot was taken, self-claim airdrop for SRK holders opened and followed by the distribution to stakers and liquidity providers
- 🚀 SparkNFT Early Preview and website launched
1. Version 1.1.1 for iOS brings more BEP-20 tokens, version 7 for Android brings fixes and performance enhancements
The latest updates for SparkPoint Wallet have brought more BEP-20 tokens, bug fixes, and some performance boosts. Sparkies can now manage IPAD, KCLP, and OWN tokens on iOS, meanwhile, those who are using Android get more fixes and performance enhancements.
2. Arcade Network, Anypad, and Chronicle projects guested in an AMA session with the #SparkyCommunity
Chinka G, ArcadeNetwork’s CEO, and the marketing officials from Anypad have graced the Sparky Community this September. The ArcadeNetwork AMA session happened on September 6 meanwhile the session with Anypad was conducted on September 13.
Chronicle, another NFT-focused project has also made its entrance in the #SparkyCommunity last September 18. Chronicle is a studio and marketplace platform for officially licensed digital collectibles (NFT) delivered by a world-class team with a history of delivering immersive digital fan experiences.
Read more about the project and the co-founders’ responses during the session in this recap: SparkPoint and Chronicle AMA: The Recap
The strategic partnership with KrossChain Launchpad or KCLP (formerly KuCoin Launchpad) continues and two liquidity staking option has been launched as part of the partnership. Users can now stake KCLP-BUSD Cake LP tokens to earn KCLP tokens and also KCLP-BUSD Spark-LP tokens to earn SFUEL tokens. KCLP already launched its pool-based option last month.
4. SparkPoint unveiled its redesigned SparkPool interface alongside the launch of the 2nd contract for SRKb and SFUEL pool-based staking
SparkPool was given a visual overhaul on September 12 as part of SparkPoint’s effort to unify the look of all dapps under SparkDeFi. Along with the updated look, the SRKb and SFUEL have been renewed and are now live on the updated SparkPool dapp.
Stake now to earn SRKb and SFUEL!
5. $600 Giveaway launched in celebration of SparkPoint’s 3rd Anniversary
SparkPoint has surprised the community with a giveaway as part of the upcoming 3rd-anniversary celebration this October 5. Six lucky Sparkies will receive a share of the $600 SRK prize pot.
Tune in to our Twitter account to know who won the prizes! It might be you.
6. SparkPoint joined KuCoin’s Pool-X LockDrop, 10.4M SRK allocated for rewards
SRK token was made available on KuCoin’s Pool-X platform which started on September 17, 2021. Users can stake KCS, POL, or ETH tokens to get a share of the premium SRK prize pool of 10.4M SRK.
Know more about the promo here on KuCoin’s official press release:
➡️ SparkPoint LockDrop: Stake to Share a 10,420,000 SRK Prize Pool | KuCoin
7. SparkPoint unveiled Crypto Burst with a new look
SparkPoint’s Crypto Burst game was even made more thrilling as the team gave the game a visual refresh, from the token tiles, menus, levels, and animations, every game element was reworked and given a new look. The new look was bundled on version 3.0 of the game. Sparkies can now download it from the Google Play Store.
Download Crypto Burst 3.0 now!
8. SparkPoint executives, Andy and Rico, guested in an AMA session with the Knit Finance’s community
The top officials of SparkPoint have joined the Knit Finance community on September 22 for an AMA session with its members. The AMA session is part of the ongoing partnership between SparkPoint and Knit Finance.
Read more about the partnership:
Did you miss the AMA? Here’s a recap:
The Knit Finance team has also graced the #SparkyCommunity with their presence in July. Here, they talked about their project and their multi-chain platform.
Here’s a recap:
9. SparkPoint revealed a new project onboarding SparkDeFi, Tipsy Project
Tipsy, the first blockchain-based adult-friendly entertainment ecosystem has partnered with SparkPoint to bring their project to the SparkDeFi platform. Announced on September 22, the two projects have committed to bringing staking options on SparkPool and SparkSwap on which the community can stake tokens to earn whether SRKb or Tipsy. The new pools will be launched this October 2021.
Know more about Tipsy 👉 Tipsy — The First Adult-Friendly Entertainment Platform (tipsyonline.io)
10. Four new pools, BGLG, KROOT, SRKb, and SFUEL pools, simultaneously opened at SparkPool’s new interface
All launched in just a single day! Yes, four pools were opened to the token project’s communities on September 23. Users can now stake on the following pools to earn rewards:
- Stake KROOT to Earn SRKb
- Stake SRKb to Earn KROOT
- Stake BGLG to Earn SFUEL
- Stake SFUEL to Earn BGLG
Start stakling now! ➡️ https://stake.sparkswap.finance/#/pools
11. An improved and faster interface unveiled for SparkPool Farm (formerly Liquidity Staking)
Goodbye app.srk.finance (well, sort of), hello SparkPool Farm! After revamping the staking experience on Pool-Based Staking, it’s now Liquidity Staking dapp turn to receive a visual overhaul. Not only it improves on the visual aspect, but also in performance. Users will now experience a more responsive interface when they stake and withdraw their rewards.
Try the new SparkPool Farm now! ➡️ https://stake.sparkswap.finance/#/farms
12. SparkPoint joined 3 other projects on Gate.io’s CS: GO Blockchain Tournament
Months in the planning and finally it happened! SparkPoint joined 3 other big names in the crypto, DeFi, and blockchain scene like Hoge Finance, dotmooves, and CryptoBlades in Gate Io X Exeedme CS: GO Blockchain Tournament.
A short AMA was conducted before the matches began and one of SparkPoint’s Senior Marketing Specialists, Drei Bongalos was interviewed about the latest developments in the SparkPoint Ecosystem,
SparkPoint was paired with Crypto Blades on the first match and emerged victoriously after defeating the latter, winning the first 16 matches against Crypto Blades. SparkPoint team proceeded to the finals but was later defeated by dotmoovs. Well, it happens. 😆
You can watch the game live stream here:
13. Q3 SparkPoin Buy Back and Burn event “#SRKBBnB”, commenced with 75,000,000 SRK tokens burned, valued at $274,000+
The Q3 SRKBBnB has successfully burned 75 million SRK tokens and left the total supply to 13,656,206,158 SRK tokens. The burned tokens were valued at more than $240,000+ at the time of burning.
The final #SRKBBnB of 2021 will happen on December 30, 2021.
Here’s the TXN link of the Q3 SRKBBnB:
14. Q3 2021 SFUEL Airdrop: Snapshot was taken, self-claim airdrop for SRK holders opened and followed by the distribution to stakers and liquidity providers
Sparkies around the world have been all waiting for this. The snapshots of addresses of SRKb/SRK holders, stakers, and liquidity providers, including those holding in BitMart Exchange, has been taken on September 25. The updated ratio for the airdrop is 1 SFUEL per 1,966 SRK tokens.
The Q3 airdrop is currently rolling out to addresses holding SRK, stakers, and liquidity providers. BitMart Exchange will also distribute the allocated SFUEL rewards to SRK holders there in the coming days.
Claim your SFUEL rewards here!
Meanwhile, SFUEL rewards for stakers and liquidity providers can now check their wallets’ balances as the rewards were sent directly to their wallet’s addresses.
15. SparkNFT Early Preview and website launched
An Early preview of SparkPoint’s own NFT platform was launched on September 30. The dapp is currently undergoing development and the minting feature will be implemented this October. The NFT platform will be given iterative updates and once officially launched, Sparkies can buy, swap, and sell NFTs in the platform.
Get a glimpse of the preview at 🌐 nft.sparkswap.finance!
And that’s it for September, the last month of Q3! The month has been hectic for all the Sparkies around the globe and that won’t stop anytime soon! The team still has a lot to release, launch and present for Q4 2021 so make sure you are following SparkPoint on its official channels! Q4 has begun and here are the new targets of the SparkPoint team this October 2021. 🚀
See you at the end of the October for our next set of news and headlines! — Drei. 👨🏽🦱
Learn more about SparkPoint and SparkDeFi from the following links:
Telegram Announcements (SparkPoint): https://t.me/sparkpoint
Telegram Announcements (SparkDeFi): https://t.me/SparkDeFiOfficial
SparkPoint Community on Telegram: https://t.me/SparkPointOfficial
SparkDeFi Community on Telegram: https://t.me/SparkDefi
SparkPoint Twitter: https://twitter.com/sparkpointio
SparkPoint Facebook: https://facebook.com/sparkpointio
SparkPoint Instagram: https://instagram.com/sparkpointio
SparkDeFi Twitter: https://twitter.com/SparkDeFi
SparkDeFi Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SparkDeFi
SparkDeFi Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sparkdefi/
SRK on CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sparkpoint/
SFUEL on CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sparkpoint-fuel/