SparkPoint Updates #27: December 2021
Let’s keep the sparkling updates and accomplishments rolling!
We’ve reached the 12th month of 2021 and we’re just a few days away from welcoming the new year. But before we say hello to 2022, the SparkPoint team will be presenting its accomplished targets for December.
Let’s visit an overview of this month’s updates & accomplishments.
Here is a recap of the milestones delivered for December.
- The first #SparkyNFT Collection was listed on NFTrade Marketplace
- MGG guested on #SparkyCommunity Live Series EP 04
- 12Legions joined the growing list of SparkPoint’s partners
- SparkPoint unboxed its Year-end Community Airdrops & Giveaways
- Q4 SparkPoint Buy Back and Burn event commenced with 100M SRK tokens burned, valued at $191, 000+
- New BHC and HPS pools opened on SparkPool
- The Year-Ender Episode aired at #SparkCommunity Live Series
- SparkPoint team participated in SwapZone and CryptoSpace AMAs
- SFUEL Airdrop for Q4 opened for all SRK & SRKb holders, stakers, and liquidity providers
- ReSource and SparkPoint announced their strategic partnership
- SparkPoint released its 2022–2023 Roadmap
1. The first #SparkyNFT Collection was listed on NFTrade Marketplace
The Vulpes Gang, the first #SparkyNFT Collection, was listed on NFTrade Marketplace this December. The 100-piece NFT collection was minted in our SparkNFT dapp.
2. MGG guested on #SparkyCommunity Live Series EP 04
On Dec. 4, 2021, MetaGaming Guild (MGG) Chief Operating Officer (COO) Morris Perico guested on the fourth episode of the Today with the #SparkyCommunity Live Series. Perico shared MGG’s vision to democratize game finance.
3. 12Legions joined the growing list of SparkPoint’s partners
12Legions joined the growing list of SparkPoint’s partners on Dec. 4, 2021. It is a turn-based strategy game in which characters are represented by unique NFTs on a blockchain system.
On Dec. 9, 2021, their CEO & Founder Loi Ly and CTO & Co-Founder Andy Tran were guests of the day for the Today with the #SparkyCommunity AMA Series.
4. SparkPoint unboxed its Year-end Community Airdrops & Giveaways
December is always filled with festivities. With this, SparkPoint unboxed its Year-end Community Airdrops & Giveaways.
Numerous events such as Weekly Crypto Facts, Sparky Quiz Bowl, and Sparky’s Best Meme were hosted on Discord. The winners were rewarded with SRKb/SFUEL tokens.
Also, our very own Sparky commenced his giveaway to his 3 lucky followers on Twitter!
5. Q4 SparkPoint Buy Back and Burn event commenced with 100M SRK tokens burned, valued at $191, 000+
The Q4 SparkPoint Buy Back and Burn or #SRKBBnB event successfully burned 100 million SRK tokens which left the total supply at 13,556,206,159 SRK tokens. The burned tokens were valued at more than $191,000+ at the time of burning.
The next #SRKBBnB event will happen on March 30, 2022.
6. New BHC and HPS pools opened on SparkPool
New staking pools opened this month. Now you can stake BHC and HPS tokens to get exciting rewards!
7. The Year-Ender Episode aired at #SparkCommunity Live Series
Senior Marketing Specialists Drei Bongalos and Melissa Mesias hosted the Year-ender Episode of the Today with the #SparkyCommunity Live Series on Dec. 20, 2021.
They discussed and reviewed all the news and milestones of the SparkPoint team for 2021.
8. SparkPoint team participated in SwapZone and CryptoSpace AMAs
On Dec. 12, 2021, the SparkPoint team graced the Swapzone YouTube AMA where they shared about the project and the developments throughout 2021.
On Dec. 14, 2021, the SparkPoint team attended a Telegram AMA for Cryptospace.
9. SFUEL Airdrop for Q4 opened for all SRK & SRKb holders, stakers, and liquidity providers
On Dec. 25, 2021, the snapshot of addresses has been taken for SRK & SRKb holders, stakers, and liquidity providers. The updated ratio for the airdrop is 1 SFUEL per 1,919 SRK tokens. The Q4 SFUEL Airdrop is ongoing so make sure to claim them.
10. Resource and SparkPoint announced their strategic partnership
On Dec. 7, 2021, ReSource linked with SparkPoint to create a partnership. Resource facilitates credit networks in which businesses access 0% interest credit that is collateralized by a decentralized network of underwriters. Merchants access the credit and spend it on the ReSource Network where they are also able to pay their debt back with sales to other registered businesses.
11. SparkPoint released its 2022–2023 Roadmap
This December, the SparkPoint team released its 2022–2023 Roadmap to showcase what will the team continue to work on in the blockchain technology space and what are new targets to look forward to.
And that’s it for December, the last month of 2021. It has been a rollercoaster ride for the SparkPoint team but the ups and downs did not affect our desire to continue hitting targets. We will go on with our goal to build solutions in blockchain technology this 2022. Thank you as always, Sparkies!
Learn more about SparkPoint and SparkDeFi from the following links:
Telegram Announcements (SparkPoint): https://t.me/sparkpoint
Telegram Announcements (SparkDeFi): https://t.me/SparkDeFiOfficial
SparkPoint Community on Telegram: https://t.me/SparkPointOfficial
SparkDeFi Community on Telegram: https://t.me/SparkDefi
SparkPoint Twitter: https://twitter.com/sparkpointio
SparkPoint Facebook: https://facebook.com/sparkpointio
SparkPoint Instagram: https://instagram.com/sparkpointio
SparkDeFi Twitter: https://twitter.com/SparkDeFi
SparkDeFi Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SparkDeFi
SparkDeFi Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sparkdefi/
SRK on CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sparkpoint/
SFUEL on CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sparkpoint-fuel/