Meet KIM KLEEMAN, our GUILD platinum city ambassador in Chicago!
Kim draws from over 18 years’ experience in marketing, publishing, digital and strategic direction. She was named as one of Crain’s 40 Under 40 and grew her first company 800% which earned placement on the Inc. 500 and #5 under educational companies.
Kim Kleeman grew up on the north shore and has a strong network in the suburbs of Chicago.
We are thrilled to welcome Kim to the GUILD as the Chicago platinum ambassador leading the charge of launching the GUILD in Chicago on International Women’s Day, March 8th. As a transition coach and super connector, with a marketing company in her pocket and a great listener we know Kim is the right person to bring the GUILD to the Windy City.
Five fun facts about Kim:
1. When she was 10 years old she wanted to be: “ A professional singer.”
2. Her favorite movie: “Love Actually is up there, but so is Star Wars and Annie :)”
3. The thing I’m most proud of in my career is: “Winning some awards like Inc. 500 list and Chicago Crain’s 40 under 40, building Elmspring, a real estate tech accelerator with my partners and finding time to develop Pivotup! platform to share with others looking to go to the next level.”
4. Her secret skill: “Crafty stuff like sewing and scrapbooking”
5. Her advice to her former self:
“Stay open to opportunity, there are many chapters in this journey.”
6. Her mantra:
“Leap and the net will appear”
We’re thrilled that Kim is jumping in and leading the Chicago launch on March 8th at 1871.
JOIN US on March 8th in Chiacgo!
We’re always on the search for new GUILD ambassadors, no matter where you live! Interested? Click here to learn more about the GUILD ambassador program!