Ladies and Gentlemen, I officially have nothing to say this week!
Well, that isn’t entirely true, I have the watchlist, I just couldn’t come up with anything witty to say. Since I’ve started this blog back in December, I’ve tried to be as transparent as possible with you all as ultimately you all are my readers and you are really just the people who are reading this and oddly paying me for my blog, well if you know how the monetization works on this platform then you’ll get what I’m saying.
Welcome to the Finance Spot. Before we dive in, allow me to introduce myself, the blog, and my podcast!
Before we dive in allow me to introduce myself, My name is Akshith Konda. I’m a 21-year-old College Student and I am the CEO, Writer, and, Author, and Editor of The Finance Spot.
It’s just something I do for fun, I’m also the CEO, Main Host, and Business Director of the On Your Own Two Feet Podcast.
About the Blog
So the Finance Spot Blog is designed to be as easy to understand for any age group it also goes over topics like Real Estate, Crypto, Negotiations, Buying a car, Investing, and more.
I also as part of the Finance Spot post a Weekly Watchlist on Sunday at 9 PM CST or Monday Mornings before Market Open(8 AM CST). Blogs go Live at 9 PM CST on Saturdays and Quote of the Day or QOD’s are on daily and one Quote of the Week Weekly.
If you wanna know more about the Podcast here’s a summary.
On Your Own Two Feet is a motivational/sociocultural podcast in which we dive into the big topics of human, cultural, and philosophical lifestyles, making it engaging, entertaining, and easy to understand for today’s youth and Tik Tok Generation, as well as explaining and creating thought-provoking and insanely thoughtful content all the while.
OYOTF seeks to inspire a new generation of Entrepreneurs and Visionaries to tackle the issues of modern society. Join us as we talk with new Entrepreneurs and discuss their paths and the difficulties they faced.
Our first episode aired only on Spotify. We ran into issues getting it on to other platforms, Episode 2 has aired and is available on all platforms but if it isn’t please let me know.
We can’t wait to show you what’s next for OYOTF! Our next episode will drop soon! We can’t wait for you to hear it! All feedback is welcome as we also have a Discord for that Podcast as well. We can’t wait to see you there!
Sorry, I’m late with this week’s list, with the three-day weekend, I was swamped with other things as well as the fourth of July prep so I was out of the house most of the week. I wanted to write the blog but other things keep getting in the way.
Let’s get on with it.
SO this week we will have four stocks and 2 cryptos both of which have never been on any of my lists at all.
- Carnival Cruise Lines Corporation(CCL): Carnival before the pandemic of 2020 was actually doing well, sales were up, cruises were going places and not stuck in their ports of origin, It is priced in the 25 dollar range with lots of high prospective saying it could bust 30 should all go well. Carnival is moving to Europe to finish out the year with some profit but there are still some concerns, though recently the US CDC had cleared Carnival to come back to the US and resume sales in July of 2021, so we could see a full recovery of CCL by Q4 2021 or Q1 2022. CCL is a Buy and Hold for a limited time.
- Apple(AAPL)-As the most successful company on the face of the planet, Apple is destined to ride this wave of prosperity as it grows in value, Apple’s stock is also extremely event-based so if an iPhone, iPad, Mac Book, or Apple Watch or any Apple Product is released then it affects the stock price. It’s not even a secret anymore that Apple is trying desperately to move into the automotive field, whether they succeed is up to them entirely. Apple is a stock to buy or hold. With the release and success of the AirTag, this stock aim to break 200 this year, this stock could as mentioned break 200 this year, with the highly anticipated release of the iPhone 13, Apple has a long way to go if they wanna break 200 this year but they are looking sure to do it yet again. Apple is a buy and hold.
- Facebook(FB)-As an app with lots of controversies and the standard for social interaction, Facebook started with a lot of runways to take off with and Mark Zuckerburg got it to 1T just last week. Facebook went public almost ten years ago and now it’s a global phenomenon with and dozens and when I say dozens I mean millions of memes. Facebook may have to descale its holdings or change how its corporate structure works in such a way that it allows them to pass through the legal system scot-free. Facebook is a company where the stock and the valuation never seem to match and so this stock will see a spike to match the valuation it’s hit.
- S&P Aerospace and Defense ETF(XAR): This is not a tricky one, it’s a definite buy, but it’s also one that you should consider because as the Economy makes its return this ETF will continue to make a return. Aerospace Contracts are becoming more frequent and this, in turn, makes the market more shiftable in this field. Stocks like SpaceX, Lockheed Martin, and all other defense contractors are in this ETF.XAR is a watch and buy.
- PAWGCoin(PAWG): PAWG is a Binance Smart Chain-based crypto asset marketplace. PAWG is centered around the creation of a platform for content creators and consumers where creators can create and offer exclusive NFTs and NSFW content to their fans. All NFTs and content will be available for purchase with PAWGcoin! Content Creators will have the tools to upload pictures, GIFs, and videos, determine the amount available for purchase, and have the ability to set a $PAWG price or allow fans to place $PAWG bids on their NFTs. This coin is currently so low it’s less than Dogecoin in 2017. This coin could in 5 years go up in value to about 0.0001 if all goes well and trust me it will.
- Ecplise(ECP): What Is Eclipse (ECP):Eclipse is a utility token built on the Binance Smart Chain. The token will be used for purchasing features on Eclipse built platforms, first to be announced; Eclipse Charts, a charting platform for BSC tokens.The Eclipse token will be used for: * Payment for additional features for Eclipse platform * Advertisement/boosting on Eclipse platformsSpending of Eclipse tokens will result in rewarding for Eclipse tokens holder.Eclipse has built-in features to reward holders where every transaction is taxed with a 6% fee, and 3% are redistributed to all tokens holders at the time, the other 3% is split into half again with 50% sold by the contract into BNB, and the remaining 50% automatically paired with the aforementioned BNB and added to PancakeSwap as a liquidity pair. How is Eclipse safe? The developer holds 1% freely, while 4% is locked up for 3–6 months through dxsale token lock. The rest of the tokens that were not sold through dxsale are where burned. The liquidity pool is locked for 5 years. The largest holder has ~1.5%.
Before we go, I need to say thank you to all my followers on Medium. Please Like, Share and Follow.
If you liked my content, Check out my blog and other content with all the links are below. Check out my other content, like my Instagram and YouTube, and my other social media.
The link is below. As are all of my social media and so is the pod!
Find me on Instagram and on Twitter and do DM me about questions to talk about and write about in my blogs and videos.
Listen as well to the On Your Own Two Feet Podcast. EP2 will be on other platforms, we’ve got a great interview coming your way, but for now we’ll see you next time.
The On Your Own Two Feet Podcast will be Available where ever you listen to podcasts Episode 2 will drop sometime next week. Please check out my links to get access to all my social media including the podcast and please check the pod out as well as it takes longer than the blogs to make and edit it as well as more man hours than this blog to do as well.
Thank You and see you next week.