The market is recovering now excuse me as I return to 2019, well,don’t applaud me just yet.
COVID-19 is showing signs of waning in almost every country except India where they are still holed up like a snail in their homes. But for the rest of the world, COVID seems to have been a thing of the past as people fill restaurants yet again and walk around like nobody’s business, even college beach parties are returning to some sense of normalcy.
COVID will become a thing of the past but we’ve just gotta hang on as the world prepares to go back to the way it was. Before we get into the normal thing…. allow me to introlduce myself.
Before we dive in allow me to introduce myself, My name is Akshith Konda. I’m a 21 year old College Student and I am the CEO, Writer, and, Author, and Editor of The Finance Spot. It’s just something I do for fun, I’m also the CEO, Main Host and Business Director of the On Your Own Two Feet Podcast.
About the Blog
So the Finance Spot Blog is designed to be as easy to understand for any age group it also goes over topics like Real Estate, Crypto, Negotiations, Buying a car, Investing and more. I also as part of the Finance Spot post a weekly Watchlist on Sunday at 9PM CST or Monday Mornings before Market Open(8AM CST). Blogs go Live at 9PM CST on Saturdays and Quote of the Day or QOD’s Are on daily and one Quote of the Week Weekly.
If you wanna know more about the Podcast here’s a summary.
On Your Own Two Feet is a motivational/sociocultural podcast in which we dive into the big topics of human, cultural, and philosophical lifestyles, making it engaging, entertaining and easy to understand for today’s youth and Tik Tok Generation. OYOTF seeks to inspire a new generation of Entrepreneurs and Visionaries to tackle the issues of modern society.
Join us as we talk with new Entrepreneurs and discuss their paths and the difficulties they faced as well as discuss new and old socio economic issues from what the Idea of a Man has evolved into to What the Space Industry and what an Interplanetary or Interstellar Government could look like.
Our first episode Has aired only on Spotify. We ran into issues getting it on to other platforms, Episode 2 may not air till after May 13th and will be available on other platforms, we are working on getting EP 1 on other platforms as well now that finals are done.
All members of the OYOTF team are college students so yea we’ve got our first Vibe Check with a couple of Entrepreneurs and we can’t wait to show you what’s next for OYOTF! Our next episode will drop some time in the near future, when I say that I mean sometime this week! I swear…. We were all just too busy to do anything but we finally got it done, now to this week’s watchlist!
This week we are gonna add some new Cryptos along with some Stocks as well to even out and to generate some new content. So with that, here are this weeks stock and Crypto Picks. Here are five of the best and most evened out stocks of the week. other than that I should stop my rant and we will move forward.
- Shiba Coin (SHIB)- SHIB is an experiment in decentralized spontaneous community building, in layman’s terms, SHIB was designed as a crypto growth booster. SHIB token is one of the first tokens to allow users to hold Billions or even Trillions of units per purchase. Nicknamed the DOGECOIN KILLER, SHIB can remain well under a penny and still outpace Dogecoin in a small amount of time (relatively speaking). SHIB is on its way to pennyhood and could hit 0.01 in 2–3 years if it’s growth and inflection rates stay the same which clearly its designed to accelerate growth. You can buy SHIB on Crypto.com or on Uniswap after getting a wallet with Coinbase. I’ll write about wallets and crypto-swapping later, but SHIB is definitely a hold.
- Dogecoin(DOGE): Made originally as a joke, Dogecoin is designed for everyday use. It has a valuation of 51.2 Billion and while the coin is, at the moment, on a freefall trajectory at it’s all time high of 0.78 to a projected freefall estimated to go back to the mid 0.40s and into about 0.29 by Friday if trends continue. Dogecoin has never broken a $1 and people thought Doge would blow up via Elon Musk’s SNL appearance on May 8th. Dogecoin may blow up once again though its more volatile than Bitcoin and some Altcoins like Eclipse, Safemoon, and TITS, yes that’s a Crypto Currency, Doge has been relatively stable for the last week and as trends tend to show, that’s what happens to Crypto when its about to blow up so hold on as Doge goes to Moon and maybe Mars.
- Carnival Cruise Lines Corporation(CCL): Carnival before the pandemic of 2020 was actually doing well, sales were up, cruises were going places and not stuck in their ports of origin, Carnival is a stock to buy and in the long run it is better to buy and then sell at the price of about 80.00 but some experts it could go up to 200.00 in late 2021 or early 2022. It is priced in the 25 dollar range with lots of high prospective saying it could bust 30 in May should all go well. Carnival is moving to Europe to finish out the year with some profit but there are still some concerns, though recently the US CDC had cleared Carnival to come back to the US and resume sales in July of 2021, so we could see a full recovery of CCL by Q4 2021 or Q1 2022. CCL is a Buy and Hold.
- TITS Coin(TITS)- TITS is a coin with a mission, a mission to end a real issue which affects a large population of women world wide. Like Shiba Coin, TITS is designed for users to hold Billions or Trillions of Units per purchase. TITS was designed to raise money for Breast Cancer research and general Cancer Research as well and while TITS is on its way to pennyhood, it’s still got a ways to go till it hits pennyhood, TITS is designed for long terms Growth so BUY and HOLD.
- Six Flags(SIX)- The Six Flags Amusement Parks may be preparing to open yet again as vaccine roll out gets faster and faster and as it ends we may see a return to normalcy by the end of the month. The amusement park giant lost almost 12 Billion worth of projected revenue in 2020, their revenue is projected to be almost triple of last year due to re-opening of all its parks and entertainment streams, WB Studios makes up a huge part of that as well as DC Comics.
Before we go, I need to say thank you to all my followers on Medium. Please Like, Share and Follow.
If you liked my content, Check out my blog and other content with all the links are below. Check out my other content, like my Instagram and YouTube, and my other social media.
The link is below. As are all of my social media and so is the pod!
Find me on Instagram and on Twitter and do DM me about questions to talk about and write about in my blogs and videos.
Listen as well to the On Your Own Two Feet Podcast. EP2 will be on other platforms, we’ve got a great interview coming your way as soon as May 21th.
The On Your Own Two Feet Podcast will be Available where ever you listen to podcasts Episode 2 will drop sometime This coming week. Please check out my links to get access to all my social media including the podcast and please check the pod out as well as it takes longer than the blogs to make and edit it as well as more man hours to do as well.
Thank You and see you next week.