The Month will Go On… You see what I did there…. Nah… well it’s time for The Watchlist….
For those of you who don’t know this about me, I am a huge movie buff and the Titanic is on that list which by the way actually is the 109th anniversary of the sinking of the infamous ship on Wednesday so I thought I’d dedicate this weeks Watchlist to the survivors and the fallen of that tragedy.
While the movie did not get release until December 1997, there have been numerous attempts to replicate and try to produce, till they got it right with James Cameron in ’97. Now the movie has made over 2 Billion and it’s still making $$$$. I tried to make a joke out of Celine Dion’s My Heart will Go On, A song that still inspires me to this day. Anyway We’ve got a Watchlist to do so…. but before that
Allow me to introduce myself, My name is Akshith Konda. I’m a 21 year old College Student and I am the CEO, Writer, and, Author, and Editor of The Finance Spot. It’s just something I do for fun, I’m also the CEO, Main Host and Business Director of the On Your Own Two Feet Podcast.
I write, easy to understand and simple content for any age group and level of understanding. If you wanna know more about the Podcast here’s a summary.
On Your Own Two Feet is a motivational/sociocultural podcast in which we dive into the big topics of all the different human, cultural, and philosophical lifestyles, making it engaging, entertaining and easy to understand for anyone at all.
Our first episode has aired only on Spotify. We ran into issues getting it on to other platforms but we will try to get it onto other platforms.
Now Back to the Weekly Watch List!
This week Stocks have done relatively well this week yet there are some concerns to be thought out this week some of which involve the travel industry and others may seem less obvious but let’s get into it.
- Carnival Cruise Lines Corporation(CCL): Carnival before the pandemic of 2020 was actually doing well, sales were up, cruises were going places and not stuck in their ports of origin, People were happy and then they faced a lot of garbage with lawsuits and other charges relating to the virus and frankly they weren’t the only ones, United, Southwest and the whole travel industry all really faced these issues! Carnival is a stock to buy and in the long run it is better to buy and then sell at the price of about 80.00 but some experts it could go up to 200.00 in late 2021 or early 2022. It is priced in the 25 dollar range with lots of high prospective saying it could bust 30 in May should all go well.
- Procure Space ETF(UFO): While this may not be an option now lot’s of attention is on it. As a company, Procure holds investments everywhere and while it’s not a SPAC it behaves a lot like one enveloping every space stock it can find. UFO is the largest space stockholder you can find. Worth in the ballpark of 2B it creates a sense of wonder and inspiration to travel beyond earth one day. It is priced at $27.25.
- Churchill Capital(CCIV): Churchill Capital is a Blank Check Company AKA a SPAC(Special Purpose Acquisition Company), this SPAC is famous for the SPAC deal with EV newcomer and Tesla Rival, Lucid. After the Merger fell through they hope to revise the deal so that they can still have a product to sell through and so that they can make profits and so that Lucid can go Public. The EV space is growing but its only a matter of time before Tesla isn’t the only one in that space with a large market share. The Lucid Air goes on sale in the summer of 2021(July). CCIV is currently priced at $23.08
- Tesla Inc(TSLA):With Exponential Growth rates that are set to put the company near the 3.7–5 T mark by the early 2030s. Elon Musk’s EV company is looking to change the future of Automobiles and Energy Generation. Tesla is affected by Elon’s other Ventures, SpaceX, Open AI, Neuralink and the Boring Company
Read my article on Starship and its risks and all of that Here. SpaceX has won a priceless contract to be the HLS lander for the Artemis Missions and that contract is valued well above 20 Billion for development, reuse, and testing mules included. Hint: Press the link below!!
It will have 28.7 Million Pounds of Thrust and will be fully reusable. Tesla supplies parts for the Starship and SpaceX helps with Software Patches for Autopilot software and Roadster 2.0 parts. Regardless of the risk, TSLA is a must buy stock. Priced at 740 ish
5.Apple(AAPL)-As the most successful company on the face of the planet, Apple is destined to ride this wave of prosperity as it grows in value, Apple’s stock is also extremely event based so if an iPhone, iPad, Mac Book or Apple Watch or any Apple Product is released then it affects the stock price. It’s not even a secret anymore that Apple is trying desperately to move into the automotive field, whether they succeed is up to them entirely. Apple is a stock to buy or hold. Priced at 123.12 ish.
6.Bitcoin(BTC)- Bitcoin is growing at a high rate from 3k in January 2020 to 60k early last week. Bitcoin is on its way to becoming a driving force in the Cryptocurrency market. BTC is priced really close to 60.3K at the moment and if you get in now you’ll have a chance to become a millionaire. I mean buy or build a mining rig or invest in Crypto. Now is the chance to make million if not Billions. Bitcoin changes per change in Hash Rates and Mining of Coins so I can’t provide an accurate price but in the ballpark of 56.7k, with a valuation of 1Trillion, this coin will be very expensive by 2027.
7. Dogecoin(DOGE): While less popular than the Almighty Bitcoin and far cheaper, Dogecoin is actually a safer bet for your money as for right now Dogecoin is a peer to peer coin system that like bitcoin which is a coin designed for monetary exchange, Dogecoin is designed foe everyday use. Dogecoin is less than a dollar at the moment and now is the time to buy as much of the coin as you can. It has a valuation of 51.2 Billion and while the
Before we go, I need to say thank you. If you liked my content, please do go ahead and try to find me on YouTube and subscribe.
Check out my other blog all the links will be in my Linktree Below. Check out my other content, like my Podcast or my Instagram and YouTube, and my other social media.
The link is below.
Find me on Instagram and on Twitter and do DM me about questions to talk about and write about in my blogs and videos.
Consider becoming a follower.
I love reading comments and responding to them. Please share this blog with your friends and encourage them to do the same it allows me to grow as a blog.
Listen as well to the On Your Own Two Feet Podcast
The On Your Own Two Feet Podcast is Available on Spotify and will be available where ever you listen to podcasts starting from Ep2, which is currently in production.
Thanks guys and see you next week!