Wait a sec….What happened this week?
So this week was a bit weird. Well… Not a lot happened and stock wise I have no idea…… nah.. I’m just kidding. Stocks rose and fell fast and it’s starting to go back to 2019 type things. Or is it. The market is still a bit cryptic about that.
But before that let me introduce myself. My name is Akshith Konda. I’m a 21 year old College Student and I am the CEO, Writer, and, Author, and Editor of The Finance Spot. It’s just something I do for fun, I’m also the CEO, Main Host and Business Director of the On Your Own Two Feet Podcast.
I write easy to understand and simple content for any age group and level of understanding. On Your Own Two Feet follows a similar path.
On Your Own Two Feet is a motivational/sociocultural podcast in which we dive into the big topics of human, cultural, and philosophical lifestyles, making it engaging, entertaining and easy to understand. Episode 1 is still in editing but will be released sometime this week.
Back to the watch list
This week is one of the rare occasions where we have six stocks on the Watchlist.
- Kalreya(KLR)- Kalreya is a good company in terms of products but in the last several weeks, their stock shot from 9 all the way to 20 in about 3.5 weeks, it now rests at 17.44. Kalreya is on its way to becoming a major competitor for AI and API Services. Kalreya is relatively low risk at the moment as they have a growing list of customers that include Google and lots of Fintech companies.
- Bitcoin(BTC)- Bitcoin is growing at a high rate from 3k in January 2020 to 60k early last week. Bitcoin is on its way to becoming a driving force in the Cryptocurrency market. BTC is priced really close to 60.3K at the moment and if you get in now you’ll have a chance to become a millionaire. I mean buy or build a mining rig or invest in Crypto. Now is the chance to make million if not Billions.
- Tesla(TSLA)- Tesla has been on my list for a while and before I explain why let me just say, I love this company but I do not favor one company over another. Tesla operates in strange ways and despite being so different as in they lack professionalism, Tesla is a game changer in the industry, Tesla also had one of the highest stock performances of the year last year.
- Enphase Energy(ENPH)-Enphase makes software-driven home energy solutions that span solar power generation, home energy storage solutions and web-based monitoring and control. Enphase has shipped and produced about 20 million solar microinverters, primarily into residential and commercial markets in North America, Europe and Australia. That 20 million will continue to grow as Solar power becomes more efficient. Solar is thr future so ride a wave that will last.
- Six Flags(SIX)- The Six Flags Amusement Parks may be preparing to open yet again as vaccine roll out gets faster and faster and as it ends we may see a return to normalcy by May or June 2021. These chain of amusement parks lost almost 12 Billion worth of projected revenue in 2020, their revenue is projected to be almost triple of last year due to re-opening of all its parks and entertainment streams.
- Bumble(BMBL)- If You think I’m being comical here, you’re dead wrong. Bumble is a good app, it needs refining, I’ll admit but there’s nothing massively wrong with it. Bumble is an app that allows the female to engage the discussion. Bumble has been noted as the platform for more serious relationship versus Tinder’s Hookup Culture. Both Apps do well, but one can come up on top. Bumble is worth around 6.8 Billion as of its IPO last month. Bumble lost a good chunk of money last month about 17.00 per share and its evident to see that when the pandemic does ultimately end, Bumble will see most of that cash flow return to its app.
Guys, before we go, I need to say thank you to all my followers on Medium and to all my Subs on YouTube. It’s very hard to build a blog or a YouTube Channel at any level so I must say thank you to each and every single one of you.
If you liked my content, please do go ahead and try to find me on YouTube and subscribe, Check out my other blog all the links will be in my Linktree Below. Check out my other content, like my Patreon or my Instagram and YouTube, and my other social media. The link is below.
Find me on Instagram and on Twitter and do DM me about questions to talk about and write about in my blogs and videos.
I will try and answer them to the best of my ability. Consider becoming a fan and writing comments for my blog I love reading comments and responding to them. I also love engaging with my Audience and with fans of my work.
Please Consider becoming a Patron and select a Tier Group and then I’ll see you in the Discord Server. Listen as well to the On Your Own Two Feet Podcast. The first Episode will drop sometime late next week or Early the week after.
The On Your Own Two Feet Podcast will be Available where ever you listen to podcasts Episode 1 will drop sometime late next week or Early the week after.