How to download instagram photos
Is there a time that you really wanted to download that instagram photo of your crush or just wanted to make it a wallpaper? I know how and in this tutorial I will teach you. It’s so easy! But for now it only works on iOS.
Downloading the app and importing the workflow
- Download Workflow in the Appstore, it’s free
- Open workflow and prepare the app
- Open your browser Chrome or Safari
- Copy this link into your browser, goo.gl/1DtK3E
- After opening the link, it will open Workflow app and new workflow will be added into the app called INSTAGRAM FROM URL
- Open your browser and find a instagram photo
- Once you have found an instagram photo, copy the URL
- Open Workflow App and tap INSTAGRAM FROM URL then press play button.
- Tap Save Image, then photo will now be saved on your camera roll
My new Wallpaper! Enjoy!