I was so honored to be asked by Marc Champagne to be a guest on the KYŌ podcast and was thrilled when he told me that I was going to be the first guest in the line-up of conversations this incredible podcast has to offer.
- Using uncertainty to your benefit, in life and as a strategist
- Working through vulnerability
- Understanding your triggers and emotions
- The importance of ‘Cocoon Days’
- Importance of self-awareness
- How to integrate reflective practices into your day and into your strategic process
If you want to learn more about how to harness the power of mindfulness in your strategic practice, I’m crafting a planner specifically for strategists, called The Mindful Strategist. You can start any time of year with this undated journal, which offers daily prompts and exercises designed to unlock more imaginative and inspired thinking with a daily habit of reflection, noticing and curiosity. Sign up to be notified when it’s released or follow on Instagram or Twitter.