Combitherm is a distinctive design membrane water wall typeboiler combining the benefits of water tube and smoke tube designs. The radiation zone of the chamber is roofed on 3 sides by water tubes forming the primary pass and also the conventional smoke tube shell has tubes lined up forming the second and third pass of flue gases. So the water wall chamber recovers the radiation heat of the chamber and also the smoke tube shellprovides giant water and steam holding capacities to convey most advantage.
This design will burn a spread of fuels like Coal, Lignite, Rice Husk, Wood, Bagasse, Groundnut shells, and different other fuels so providing you with lowest energy costs depending upon the fuel accessibility in your space.
- Flexibility of fuels with alternative of agro waste fuels
- Combines the advantage of water tube and smoke tube designs
- High thermal potency and low in operation costs
- Dependable quality of components like valves, pumps, safeties and instruments
- Can be regenerate to liquid / gaseous fuels as well
- Heat recovery unit is also offered for increased potency
- Easy access for cleansing and inspection
Combitherm is accessible in capacities from one TPH to fifteen TPH.