How to Set Up the THETA V for Tensorflow
First steps in modifying Tensorflow code to work inside the THETA V
This is Step 1 of the workflow described in How to Build Tensorflow apps for RICOH THETA.
Note: if you want to run TensorFlow in the THETA first prior to working on the code, read Running Tensorflow on RICOH THETA V
Starting code (tag): WS_START_STEP1
- We’re going to start at the point the “PPP” error sound stops when you first start the plug-in
- Use the Camera API to modify the behavior
Fixing “PPP” Error Sound
- Build the sample code and run it on the THETA V
- The plug-in on the camera will stop with a “PPP” sound.
- Use Vysor to set the permissions of the plug-in.
- If the camera still stops with a “PPP” error sound, follow the comments in the code “Step 1” to end the error without opening the camera resource
Using Camera API
free the camera resources that is being used by the main camera application
The camera resource can only open one application
Camera Parameter Settings
Set to camera operation mode. The default is
Depending on your requirements, you can change
RIC_PROC_STITCHING settings as follows:
- Static stitching (high speed): “RicStaticStitching”
- Dynamic stitching (high precision): “RicDynamicStitchingAuto”
- No stitching (Fish-eye): “RicNonStitching”
Using the Microphone
AudioManager am = (AudioManager) getSystemService(Context.AUDIO_SERVICE);
In order to do real time processing, you should use single channel mono audio.
When you use Ambisonic B-format (4-channel) audio, it will be recorded as a WAV file.