The Teloscope Weekly report: 18–24 Feb 2019
Hey! Ho!, Telos Go! Now that Working Proposals and Arbitration Elections are going on, we try to rise awareness among the Telos community aided by some of our carefully developed apps.
We appreciate the praise that chainspector app received from the Telos community. Some people are proposing ideas for improvement that we are glad to discuss to make this application a better tool for everyone. Don’t be shy and leave us a message if you have any proposal.
And since we already had some features on the oven, we launched the first update that adds to the application some new cool features that you can try from your web browser:
- review all Telos Worker Proposals (WPs) and check information about their voting dates, voting results, etc.
- follow Arbitration Elections: review candidacies and their votes, etc.
The Teloscope Bot account was whitelisted to make use of the Telos Foundation funds reserved to give free accounts for new users on Telos.
Initially our bot created free Telos accounts by using resources that we paid with our own TLOS. But once we were given the green light, we switched to use the free.tf account that has enough funds for 2 million free accounts.
The Teloscope website
We have updated our main website with some changes:
- Direct access to Chainspector tool, along with The Teloscope Bot, has now been added.
- A new ‘Featured’ section was created to highlight a selection of our most popular articles published on Medium.
- The ‘Instruments’ and ‘About’ sections have been updated, the latter to better reflect the current team after changes in our BP ownership (as commented in our previous weekly report).
Core Development Team
Four members of The Teloscope team are honoured to be among the 24 people currently being part of the Telos Core Development Team.
After GoodBlock we are the second BP that brings into this group more developers. This is an ample proof of our faith and commitment with the Telos project. We are eager to collaborate with the rest of members on ongoing and future developments as planned in the Telos Development Roadmap.
This report has been produced by members of The Teloscope team.
You can support us by including theteloscope among the list of BPs that deserve your vote.
You can check previous weekly reports from The Teloscope: