Top 5 San Francisco Logo Design Companies
The design of a logo is very important. It’s the first thing people see when they look at your website, so it should be done well. Here are some top logo designers in San Francisco who can make you an amazing logo.
Last Updated: July 1, 2021
As a marketing manager, it is your responsibility to make sure that the company’s logo design is up-to-date and in sync with its branding. It can be difficult to find a good San Francisco logo design company, but luckily we have compiled some of the best for you. With logos from these companies, you will get unprecedented quality at competitive rates.
Best Logo Design Agencies — San Francisco, CA
Ramotion is a digital design company with an emphasis on product development, creative branding and UI/UX. They provide web development services for Fortune 500 companies as well as startups in the Silicon Valley area.
Salesforce, Netflix, Firefox, Descript
Global Brand Works is a powerhouse of all things in logo design. The small team has worked with many high-profile clients and their experience shines through in the quality they offer you. When it comes to bringing your brand to life, Global Brand Works will help guide every step from strategy development right down to implementing new ideas or refining existing ones that may be missing something fundamental like impactful messaging and distinctive design.
PayPal, American Express, Yodlee, Vantiv
3. Theory SF
Theory SF is a creative agency founded with the belief that all logos have an eternal truth -a story to be told in a compelling and relevant way. From how they are first approached by their brand identity, well-thought out social executions, or what the package looks like on shelves; it’s essential for each of these parts to work together harmoniously so as not only leave lasting impressions but create followings too.
NetGear, Sage Software, Avast Internet Security, Forge, Spark
Emotive Brand is a design firm relentlessly focused on delivering rapid business growth by helping our clients build stronger brands and thriving cultures.
Slack, Citrix, Facebook, AppAnnie
Gershoni Creative Agency creates a personal and strategic partnership with brands to launch products, propel ideas, transform underdogs and revitalize legacies. They work across industries with clients of every size — from technology to placemaking, bleeding-edge startups to established institutions. No two projects are the same — and they like it that way!
Google, Deloitte, San Francisco Art Institute
Choosing the right logo design agency is a lot of pressure. You want to make sure that you are spending your money wisely and getting the best possible results for your business.
Here are a few tips on how to choose the right logo designers in San Francisco:
- Check their portfolio and understand what types of clients they serve. Do they work with offline businesses or tech startups ?
- It’s important to know your audience when choosing a logo designer agency in San Francisco Bay Area.
- How long have they been in business?
- What are the rates for their services and what do you get with that package? Do they provide brand strategy or just visuals? What is their turnaround time like, how many revisions can be expected within a certain period of time.
- Check out some logo design company reviews to see if other clients were satisfied with the service and results. You also want to make sure that there was no plagiarism by checking on copyright protection too.
- The final decision should be based on your own gut feeling as well as what other people say about them — they need to feel like ‘the right fit’ from start to finish.
How Does A Logo Design Process Usually Go in a San Francisco Design Agency?
Many logo design companies in San Francisco have a process that they follow when designing a logo. The first step is to look at the client’s current logo and branding, if any. From there, the designer will typically create some rough sketches of possible designs for the company’s logo and send them over to the client for feedback. Once feedback has been given on those drawings, it will be time for refinement before presenting multiple final concepts to the client until one is chosen as their new official logo.
Here are the steps mentioned above explained in more details:
- Equity analysis — A logo design company will start the process by looking at what they know about their client. What does your business do? Who are you trying to reach with this logo? How has your brand been represented in the past? This way, a designer can get an idea of where to start when designing this new logo and imprint that personality into it.
- Rough sketches — After getting all the information they need from the client, most designers will sketch out some rough designs for consideration or ideas on paper before moving onto computer software programs like Adobe Illustrator or Sketchbook Pro to create more refined versions of those initial drawings. A good amount of these early concepts may not make it through later stages due to feedback from clients so don’t be surprised
- Final concepts — Once the designer has a few sketches they like, they’ll typically send finalists to the client for feedback. This is where that logo design process usually starts with clients giving their opinions on what should be changed or perhaps even making suggestions of things to change
- Development — After narrowing down choices and finalizing concepts, designers can then start working on development which may include: vectorization by using Adobe Illustrator; branding guidelines such as color codes, typography usage guidelines, etc.; and final refinements before sending it off
- Delivery — When all goes well during this phase in the logo design process, designs are sent back to the client who will review them one last time before approving it. Now comes celebrating because you’re done designing your new logo :)
There are many different types of design agencies that exist and they all serve a different purpose. Below is a list of the most common types of agencies in San Francisco: app development companies, UI/UX designers, branding agencies, website design firms and web development studios.
- App Development Companies: App development companies are typically in the business of developing and marketing apps that can be downloaded on any mobile device. These companies have a vast knowledge when it comes to app design, coding, programming and other aspects of app creation.
- UI/UX Designers: UI/UX designers specialize in creating interactive user interfaces for websites or applications. They use their expertise with visual artistry as well as psychology to create clean designs along with intuitive interactions between the people who will use these products and services
- Branding Agencies: A branding agency is focused specifically on providing brand identity solutions from strategy through execution; they also provide market research, consumer insights, naming & packaging options and integrated advertising campaigns
- Website Design agencies: These agencies are focused on creating stunning, modern websites for clients. They take care of everything from the look and feel to programming and hosting
- Web Development Firms: Web development studios have a wide variety of expertise which includes but is not limited to app design & development, UI/UX design work, frontend web engineering projects like Angular or React as well as backend solutions with PHP frameworks such as Laravel; Finally these companies offer branding services that include logo designs and identity packages.