Webflow Designers, Developers and Agencies
Top Webflow website designers and companies for startups, B2B, SMB, SaaS and small business. In San Francisco (SF), New York, London, Portland, Los Angeles (LA)
UPDATED: November 1, 2023
Website builders are getting smarter, better and they are slowly but confidently taking over the website design industry. Tools like Webflow don’t require web development skills and allow to build a website that is no different from custom ReactJS or other html/css/js website. These website builders are a good choice for marketing websites (aka corporate websites) that have no complex 3rd part integrations and serve as a front-facing presentation of your business. The design capabilities of Webflow are very impressive and the animations and interactions that can be created there can make a website very attractive and help tell a brand story.
We decided to put together a list of designers and agencies who have expertise in this tool. Check their websites, contact them and potentially hire them for your marketing website project.
FAQ for choosing and Webflow designer or an agency:
Some common questions you might ask
Q: How much does Webflow website design cost?
A: Webflow designers are in very high demand right now. Based on the data from official Webflow experts portal, the hourly rates start from $100/hr and $1000/day. We’d recommend allocating a budget of around $20k-$50k for a corporate website (aka marketing website).
Q: What’s included in the Webflow website delivery process?
A: Since it is a website builder, in a few words, the final result is a template/theme that the designer created within your account. The content is fully editable (text, images). If you had an experience customizing a WordPress theme, it is a pretty similar process. Complex design and customization requires more html/css/js skills.
Q: How long the website design process usually take?
A: It all depends on the scope, but a professionally website in Webflow will take anywhere from a month and more.
Q: Is Webflow suitable for complex projects?
A: Yes! Webflow is extremely flexible and powerful in build complex projects such as e-commerce sites, news portal, landing pages, blogs, etc.. The site builder has a drag and drop function so it’s very easy to make layout changes. They also have a dozens of modules for you to choose, such as news feed, calendar, carousel, etc.
Q: Will it be easy to update the website design?
A: If the website is built with Webflow, it will be a breeze. All you have to do is just change the content. You don’t need to know html/css/js or hire some developer to do it for you.
Q: What website is suitable for Webflow?
A: Webflow is suitable for a lot of businesses. For instance, business that have a need to build multiple landing pages, brochure site, product pages, etc. Businesses that need simple and easy website with a lot of personalization.
Q: Can I choose a free theme?
A: Yes, you can download a free theme. It doesn’t have all of the bells and whistles of the paid themes. but it’s very easy to use and manage.
Q: How to choose a Webflow designer or an agency?
A: Here is a checklist that you can use to hire a Webflow designer.
1. Ask them to send you a list of their work. Go through it and select the projects you like. Notice the design process. You can also select projects that were built for similar websites.
2. Ask for their portfolio and the wireframes of the websites (10% of the time, you can find it by typing their username in Webflow, and search for the site they build. Notice the content, the structure, the design, the layout, and the animations).
3. Check their portfolio for examples of their mistakes. You want to avoid this kind of mistakes, especially, if you are building a complex site.
4. Have them create a Webflow website for your company or a similar project you have in mind.
5. Listen to their suggestions concerning your website. Don’t just listen to what they say, but how they say it. Some Webflow designers can be pushy, but they are not aware of it because it is normal for them. However, you might not like this type of approach.
So make sure to implement the above things when deciding if your next move is to work with a Webflow designer. Our own experience with Webflow designers and their history are both a great experience. You can effectively engage with them the Webflow online application hiring manual.