An important ThinkCoin announcement
I would like to take this to opportunity to thank you for your continued support of the ThinkCoin project, and to offer this update on the progress I and my team have made.
In recent months my team and I have taken ThinkCoin to 13 cities around the world, and we have been overwhelmed by the response from investors in every country we’ve visited.
ThinkCoin has exceeded all targets for capital raised, and we are proud to announce that the project has crossed its soft cap. This means we are taking the remainder of the project into private sale, and will not be conducting a public token sale.
This is the latest step in a journey that has already taken in some key milestones:
- We have established partnerships with prominent blockchain companies like GMEX and 0chain.
- Our team was invited to present ThinkCoin at New York’s prestigious TokenMatch event.
- We have launched our MVP on the Android and Apple App Stores.
- There has been significant press interest from key titles in the cryptocurrency media, demonstrating the high level of interest in our project.
- ThinkCoin received rave reviews on several key ICO ratings sites.
- Our innovative token economy has evolved significantly thanks to the input of our tech team, with developments in our Connect Fee concept — the structure with which we are replacing traditional commissions — and the creation of our Staking Distribution structure, by which we will incentivize holding of our token.
- Our Medium blog has attracted great interest from the crypto community: you read some of our greatest hits here, here and here.
Now, as my team and I focus on launching ThinkCoin on all major cryptocurrency exchanges, I will be redoubling our efforts, and will keep you updated on all future developments in the project.
Thank you for you continuing support,
CEO & Co-Founder