Vue JS, Paypal! Playing Together.
🚲 This article is intended to quickly show how to retrieve the PayPal button inside Vue JS Typescript enabled projects.
👉 Focus on the method “loadPaypal()”
The above code renders the screen that looks like in the below screenshot.
👉 Points to note from the below Script.
- Clicking on the PayPal header will load the PayPal script on a method call loadPaypal()
- By that time the DIV container is already available in the DOM.(<div id=”paypal-button-container”></div>), where the buttons will render into.
- Used the LoadScript Plugin to load the script.
- Use the “Vue.prototype” to get the loader reference.
- Attributes for script tag can be passed as an object in the second parameter.
Find my other articles @ my publication: ThinkSpecial