This year, it’s predicted that $201M will be raised on Giving Tuesday, a 20% increase over the $168M raised in 2016. Where will you place your donor dollars?
We work with extraordinary ventures who are moving the needle on large social and environmental issues. We’re proud of our small contribution towards their large success; we give resources, connections, and hope to organizations, who then turn that into tangible impact.
For Giving Tuesday, we want to dedicate this day to them—and one cohort in particular.
The Future Cities Accelerator officially wrapped up last month, and we learned a lot from each venture about different drivers of urban poverty and how we might go about tackling them.
Continue below to see what a handful of our ventures are promoting on Giving Tuesday, and consider giving yourself—whether through reading, sharing, or donating.
- Donate to C4Q’s coding school; their graduates on average move from an annual salary of $18K to $85K!
- Donate to connect one family to low-cost, high-speed Internet service for one month, and watch this video to see how it works
- Read and share this article on Haven Connect’s work to end the housing crisis in the Bay Area
- Donate to the Learn Fresh holiday campaign to support their products that help low-income kids learn math!
- Support mRelief’s technology platform, which connects people to the public services they qualify for, by donating.
- Watch and share these three short videos from Spoiler Alert to learn about exciting solutions that keep food out of the landfill!