CanYaCoin ($CAN) joins as BEPSwap Launch Partner
CanYa, a decentralised serviceplace, is joining the BEPSwap Platform to enable instant asset conversions for users.
BEPSwap was announced on 10th of July 2019 as a new way to swap and stake BEP2 assets.
BEPSwap will allow any BNB or BEP2 holder to swap BEP2 tokens at market prices — instantly from their wallet. They do this by sending their tokens into pools containing liquidity, which performs the swap instantly based on the ratio of assets in the pool.
This means anyone can send assets to other users, even from one token to another, always at correct market prices. This is a huge advantage to decentralised applications.
CanYa is a decentralised serviceplace that allows anyone to list their skills and services and for anyone to book them and pay in cryptocurrency. CanYa has the following CanApps:
- CanWork — a marketplace for skilled service providers. List skills and services. Users can post jobs or hire freelancers direct.
- CanInvoice — a invoicing service
- CanShare — send files using IPFS
CanYa is a Binance Fellowship project and was one of the first projects to fully commit to the Binance Chain ecosystem, building and solving key problems around BEP2 tokens.
The $CAN token is the token of the ecosystem, allowing payments between users that are compatible with the hedged escrow, as well as being part of the CanYaDAO — a decentralised autonomous organisation that allows anyone to stake CAN and be part of the ecosystem of governance.
CAN on BEPSwap
CanYa is powered by the $CAN token which requires deep liquidity in order to be useable across the network. The CAN token is bonded by stakers in the DAO and used for payments for work and thus must have excellent price discovery.
As such, CAN is listed on Binance DEX to allow a wider market exposure and is an excellent project to join the BEPSwap platform.
Additional benefits include:
- THORChain will acquire off the market CAN tokens between now and the launch in order to bootstrap the CanYaCoin pool.
- THORChain and CanYa will work together to promote the ecosystem.
- CanYaCoin will be able to stake some parts of their treasury into the pool to offer even more liquidity to token holders.
- CAN token holders will be able to stake CAN tokens in order to earn on trade commissions every day.
BEPSwap is scheduled for public beta this week.
CanYa have just released a September Promotion with $500 up for grabs:
CanWork.io — September Competition
CanWork.io — the next generation freelance marketplace — is giving one lucky winner a $500 promotional video package…
They have also just completed a number of updates to the core platform and have improved the standard of CanWork providers:
Improving CanWork standards
We’re improving CanWork with new minimum account standards and verifications.
- Telegram Announcements: https://t.me/canyacoin
- CanWork: https://www.canwork.io/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/canyacoin
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CanYaCoin/
- Medium: http://www.medium.com/CanYaCoin/
THORChain team just released the BEPSwap tutorial where users can learn about swapping, staking and trading across liquidity pools:
To keep up to date with the upcoming Public Alpha, please monitor community channels, particularly Telegram and Twitter: