Weekly Dev Update #65
THORChain Weekly Dev Update for Week 65, 12–20 Oct; V0.16 Chaosnet, V0.3 Midgard, RUNEStake.info improvements
The team worked on Chaosnet stability, testnet fixes, and multi-chain tweaks. Midgard was also updated.
THORNode V0.16.0 as well as Midgard V0.3.0 was released with some improvements and updates. Details below.
The team deployed a fix to increase TSS timeout due to TSS issues on Chaosnet, but it turned out to be BinanceChain reliability problems instead, which was resolved once nodes updated.
Fixes also deployed for testnet vault management, as well as multi-chain bug fixes found on mocknet.
- Resolve “[FIX] Increase TSS timeout”
- fix the pool asset balance caused by BTC fee
- [FIX] stop sending tokens that belongs to pools which are not enabled to yggdrasil vault
- [bugfix] Ygg fund enabled only
- Resolve “[FIX] Enable gitlab ci to build docker images off multichain-testnet branch”
- [bugfix] Multi asgard patches
- Consider outstanding outbound tx when choosing asgard vault — for testnet
- Build testnet-multichain image with correct tag
- rebase the changes on master to develop branch for multi-chain testnet
- Release 0.16.0 to chaosnet
- allow the build to still tag with BRANCH(testnet-multichain), however tag will be `testnet`
- update go-tss
- [FIX] bug on multichain-testnet filtered txin item get bundle with unfiltered , as a result unfiltered txin item escaped filtering
Fixes and tweaks for stability, as well as releasing V0.3.0.
- Resolve “FIX: poolAPY”
- Update testnet to v0.3.0
- Resolve “FIX: poolAPY nodeAPY”
- Resolve “Midgard prioritize the manually “pool” status event”
- Resolve “BUG: Invalid catching_up value when Midgard is synced”
- Resolve “ADD: cache /v1/assets endpoint”
Work continues to prepare the client for Chaosnet. Bitcoin and Ethereum have been integrated.
The following tools receive regular updates:
Delphi Defi Dashboard
THORChain Network Explorer
THORChain Official Block Explorer
A final security audit is being completed.
To keep up to date, please monitor community channels, particularly Telegram and Twitter: