Results of various Rasi falling in the Saptama Bhava (7th House)
- Mesha: (3.241) Spouse’s characteristics are cruel, wicked, engaged in sinful acts, hard-hearted, unkind, greedy for wealth, and lack discipline in life.
- Vrshabha: (3.242) Spouse’s characteristics are beautiful appearance, humble and modest, peaceful, devout, virtuous, expert in various art forms, devoted to gods and brahmins.
- Mithuna: (3.243) The native is blessed with a good spouse, wealthy, well mannered, handsome, highly talented, humble and modest, and he stay away from associations.
- Karka: (3.244) The native has company of many women who are beautiful, talented, soft natured, pure hearted and spotless reputation and honour the native’s wishes.
- Simha: (3.245) Spouse’s characteristics are aggressive nature, wicked, quarrelsome, fond of discord, unkempt, dependent on others, greedy for wealth, not hard working, and physically weak.
- Kanya: (3.246) Spouse’s characteristics are beautiful appearance, bereft of sons, good fortune, marital happiness, pleasures in life, engaged in politics, sweet speech, honest and truthful, persevering.
- Tula: (3.247) Spouse’s characteristics are proud on one’s own talent, righteous acts, follow dharma, disciplined, many sons, extremely kind and forgiving, highly talented. The native is in company of many such women.
- Vrschika: (3.248) Spouse’s characteristics are engaged in various art forms, miserly, fully educated, devoid of empathy, love and affection, blemishes in nature that forebode misfortunes.
- Dhanu: (3.249) Spouse’s characteristics are extremely wicked, devoid of good behaviours, shameless, cover other’s blemishes, quarrelsome, arrogant and snobbish.
- Makara: (3.250) Spouse’s characteristics are arrogant and proud, lowly natured, greedy, cruel, wicked, sorrowful.
- Kumbha: (3.251) Spouse’s characteristics are extremely wicked, devoid of good behaviours, every happy on account of devas and brahmins, protector of dharma, endowed with honesty, truthfulness and kindness.
- Meena: (3.252) Spouse’s characteristics are blemished (due to sickness), wicked sons, wicked natured, follower of own’s dharma, devoid of empathy, love and affection, interested in exquisite art forms.
- Pandey. Dr Ramachandra (Tr.). Mansagari (Hindi). Varanasi, India: Krsnadas Academy, 1983