10 Must-Have Plugins for Your New Wordpress Website
Jumpstart your Wordpress Website with these Essential Plugins
Starting a new website…well there’s a 25% chance you’re using Wordpress. With the announcement of a REST API being introduced into Wordpress’s core, there’s no doubt that the most popular CMS will only gain more marketshare on the web until a game changing technology comes around.
Without further ado here’s my list of the 10 Must-Have Wordpress Plugins for starting a new website…
- Simple 301 Redirects — provides an easy method of redirecting requests to another page on your site or elsewhere on the web.
- Updraft PLUS Backup and Restoration — backup and restoration made easy. Complete backups; manual or scheduled (backup to S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, Rackspace, FTP, SFTP, email + others).
- Wordfence Security — provides free enterprise-class WordPress security, protecting your website from hacks and malware.
- Cloudflare — ensures your WordPress blog is running optimally on the CloudFlare platform.
- MailChimp for WordPress — subscribe your WordPress site visitors to your MailChimp lists, with ease.
- W3 Total Cache — easy Web Performance Optimization (WPO) using caching: browser, page, object, database, minify and content delivery network support.
- SumoMe — free and easy way to double your email subscribers. And Sharing tools to double your traffic from Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & more.
- Google Analytics Dashboard for WP — displays Google Analytics reports in your WordPress Dashboard. Inserts the latest Google Analytics tracking code in your pages.
- TinyPNG — speed up your website. Optimize your JPEG and PNG images automatically with TinyPNG. / Imagify — dramatically reduce image file sizes without losing quality, make your website load faster, boost your SEO and save money on your bandwidth.
- Yoast SEO — Improve your WordPress SEO: Write better content and have a fully optimized WordPress site using Yoast SEO plugin.
Maintenance — easy configure and customize coming soon, under construction page when site have updates, changes or in development process.
Want to work abroad? Learn how to create Wordpress websites and work anywhere in the world as a Digital Nomad — join me at TravelDeveloper.com
Call To Action
If you want to learn how to become a digital nomad and escape the rat race, check out my free guide called: “Digital Nomad Guide to Working Anywhere in the World (2017 Edition)”.
Originally published at news.traveldeveloper.com on June 1, 2016.