13 Ways of Being Mindful and Living Intentionally
Wake up and live.
- The best day — TODAY
- The biggest stumbling block — unwillingness
- The easiest thing — not fighting for anything
- The biggest mistake — to quit
- The worst defeat — not being able to conquer yourself
- The best teacher — mistakes
- The greatest happiness — to make someone happy
- The most troublesome flaw — egocentrism
- The most beautiful gift — smiling and rippling the effect
- The best medicine — giving back
- The most powerful force in the world — love for others
- The most stimulatory gift — creating luck based on actions
- The only reality — the NOW
If you enjoyed reading my post, please click the heart below, so others may see it, too.
What would you add to the list? I would love to read your comments. You inspire me to keep growing, writing and speaking.
All of us grow faster when we collaborate and support each other. I encourage people to contribute value to the world, so we can make compounding ripples of improvement for everyone.
About The Author
Dr. Kachovska is an internationally known Change Catalyst. She teaches individuals and organizations about awareness, connection and the need for change — personally, socially, and professionally.