40 Minute Intermediate Floor Barre Workout. Total Body Strength and Length.
It’s a great day for a workout! Join me for this 40 minute intermediate floor barre exercise video and build total body strength and length.
LIKE Caroline Jordan Fitness on facebook and join the positive community to start living your healthiest, happiest life.
How are you? How’s your body feeling today? Want to boost your energy, improve your posture, get strong, and feel grounded? Then you should join me for this 40 minute intermediate total body floor barre workout. In this video you will move through a series of low-impact pilates and bodyweight strength training exercises that will lift your muscles and your mood for days. It’s a no-impact workout you can do anywhere.
This floor barre workout video is especially designed for those of you who are looking for non-weight bearing, low impact exercise. It’s perfect if you are looking for:
- A workout you can do in your home or apartment with little space
- A workout video to stay in shape when traveling for work ( makes working out in your hotel room fun and motivating!)
- A cross-training workout to balance high-impact workouts
- A routine to help you shape and strengthen your abs, hips, butt, legs, and arms.
- A exercise routine you can do on a sleepy sunday to help pull things together from the weekend and prepare for a strong week.
- A low-impact exercise routine you can do when coming back from an injury (get the doctor’s permission first of course 🙂 )
I had a lot of fun filming this floor barre workout video for you — my abs felt the burn and my butt was sore for a few days in the best way. To get started all you need is a mat and YOU! Tighten up your pony tail (or man bun 😉 ) and press play now.
40 Minute Intermediate Floor Barre Workout for Total Body Strength and Fitness
You did it! Great job! Let me know how you feel in the comments below! And if you liked this video, please HIT LIKE and SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel. I work to create great content to help you get healthy and live happy.
Im here to help you stay positive and active wherever life finds you. I hope this exercise video helps you find ways to move and feel good in your body. I believe in you and know you can do whatever you put your mind to. Here to cheer you on in all ways and always.
To get more feel good fitness and to build a balanced body buy my book, Balanced Body Breakthrough and get your mind, body, and spirit in great shape so you can love your life.
Originally published at www.carolinejordanfitness.com on January 28, 2017.