8 Easy Ways To Reach Your Goals In 2017
Make 2017 Your Best Year To Date
Happy New Year! Are you ready to make 2017 your best year to date?
Start with the following:
1. Where attention goes, energy flows. Reassess your priorities and make better choices by focusing on areas where you want more out of life and let go of what no longer serves you. Invest your time, money and energy on the things you want rather than the ones you think you need.
2. Put it on paper and visualize it. Make an exhaustive list of what you want this year along with a mood board. There should be no limitations. Be true to yourself and do not underestimate your ability to bring your vision to life. This exercise should reflect what is meaningful to you, not society.
3. Practice gratitude. In order to attract more good things, start with being grateful for what you already have. Be thankful not only for material things; but also the challenges and adversity you come across that will help you grow and heal.
4. Know why you want what you want. What is your motivation? Whatever it is, strive to align it with your values and purpose whether personal and/or professional.
5. Take action. Take tons of action and check on your progress periodically. What worked and what didn’t? What did you learn? Where do you want to go next? It is important to take action. Taking action teaches you how to dance in the rain and navigate through life, which enables you to make choices that are in alignment with your energy. It also allows you to move forward toward your life purpose. You can’t control your circumstances, but you can choose how you act on them!
6. Be bold. Give yourself permission to be who you are unapologetically. Give yourself permission to dream big, beyond what you think you could ever achieve or become.
7. Embrace failure. There is no way around it, failure is your path to success. You must to fail to learn from the experience, and ultimately change the equation by identifying your strengths and weaknesses in order to win.
8. Law of attraction. This is the most important step of all! Give your undivided attention to the things you want. Think about your goals and desires every morning while meditating. Don’t put any attention or energy into the things you don’t want in your life. Visualize constantly what you want as if you already have it. If you learn how to discipline your thoughts by focusing on positivity and what you dream of, it will manifest. Don’t stretch yourself thin to achieve your goals, live in the now and everything should fall into place.
Nathalie Virem is a #1 International Best-Selling Author, Inspirational Speaker and Coach based in Los Angeles, California who helps Fortune 500 professionals and entrepreneurs align their business and life purpose. Through her work, Nathalie shares practical lessons and tips she’s used along her path towards personal, spiritual and professional growth.