Instructions: You will need to find a partner for today’s adventure. Please discuss a time period, location, and general theme of what you’d like to imagine your way real. You may want to choose a song you can both listen to at the same time, especially if you’re not in the same physical location. Then, close your eyes, follow your vision and let your imagination take you away. The ‘adventure intention’ you and your partner set will allow your consciousnesses to interact in some other dimension, where you’ll ultimately share the same experience, more or less. After one song — or 7 minutes — please open your eyes and discuss.
Today, you’re going to experience something real that feels like a figment of your imagination. If you’re anything like me, you’ll need to experience this 10+ times to believe it. So, clear your schedule a bit, because your mind is about to be blown. You may have found one of your favorite new hobbies.
Here are a few applications I’ve thought of — or been exposed to — so far for adventures like these:
● Long-distance dates — imagine picking any location in the world to go on a ‘mind date’, any time of year, and then having a phone call with the person you love while ‘going’ there and using all five senses. After your phone call, you’re sure to experience a deeper sense of love and fulfillment than a typical phone call might provide.
● Checking in on a child while sleeping — since s/he is asleep, we can interact with their consciousnesses more easily. There is no resistance, or conscious thought taking place. This is a great way to provide comfort, give a kiss goodnight, read a book, or rub their backs while you whisper I love you into their ears.
● Energy sex — what can the mind imagine, and what sort of intimate experience might you be able to create? Do you think this might serve your relationship as a new form of foreplay, or to excite in general?
● Visiting the past — it’s fascinating to set an intention with your partner to visit an ancient culture or religion, and then to be there in person with ancient figures. You might even notice you’ve turned into the figure, themselves. The knowledge, wisdom and information you’ll gather is real; it only appears to be a figment of your imagination. In some strange way, information and messages are stored. I don’t know if it’s in the air, or some other way, but the information you and your partner will get — and the experience you’ll have — will be similar.
● Healings — two or more people can combine intention to go ‘into’ someone’s energetic body and identify what’s under stress and what to do next; likewise, you can share an intention with someone else about your own body and invite them in. With practice, you can ‘sense’ where the issues are, what’s going on, and what needs to happen to feel better. This is a very different type of healing than traditional Western medicine, but equally as valid.
We could spend ages attempting to describe how this works, or if it does. However, I would encourage you to simply give it a try. As you’ve probably seen before, the impossible is only impossible until we know how to do it.
Maybe you’ll want to say ‘intention adventures’ are interacting in another dimension, or parallel Universe. That’s one explanation. Another might be thoughts are outside of us, rather than inside our heads/brains, so they can meet up. Who knows? And does it matter?
I think it’s super cool we get to interact on a consciousness level and share real experience. I’m elated to be able to share this opportunity with you, and I sincerely hope you find this as fascinating and life-changing as I have.
Today’s thought exercise: if you could go anywhere, with anyone you love, where would you go and why not go right now? Share experience and build love. You’re one thought away.
Sent to you with love, compassion, and gratitude,
Originally published at drkareem.com on December 4, 2017.