Ten Quotes From Superheroes That Will Inspire You
There’s a little super in all of us.
There are few things in life that are more inspiring than super heroes; their physical strength, their godly powers, I mean they save the world for goodness sake, how can we not find them inspiring!? But what really allows us relate to heroes like Superman isn’t the “super”, but the “man” underneath it all. It’s in the moment when all else seems lost, when even super powers aren’t enough, that we relate to them. And it’s in the moment when a superhero picks him/herself up with unwavering determination to win against all odds, that we fall in love with them.
Here are 10 inspirational quotes that are guaranteed to bring out your inner “super”.
1. “Dreams save us. Dreams lift us up and transform us, and on my soul, I swear until my dream of a world where dignity, honor and justice becomes the reality we all share, I’ll never stop fighting. Ever.” — Superman, Action Comics #775 (2001)
2. “This. This is what I am. This is who I am come hell or high water. If I deny it, I deny everything I’ve ever done. Everything I’ve ever fought for.” Green Arrow, Green Arrow Vol 2 #51
3. “Life is locomotion. If you’re not moving you’re not living. But there comes a time when you’ve got to stop running away from things and you’ve got to start running towards something. You’ve got to forge ahead. Keep moving even if your path isn’t clear. Trust that you’ll find your way.” –The Flash, The Flash, new 52, vol1 #1
4. “The door is more than it appears. It separates who you are from who you can be. You do not have to walk through it… You can run.” — Franklin Richards, The Fantastic Four
5. “I have no idea where I’m going to be tomorrow but I accept the fact that tomorrow will come and I’m going to rise to meet it.” –Donna Troy, Titans/Young Justice, Graduation Day Vol1 #2
6. “The future is worth it. All the pain. All the tears. The future is worth the fight.” –Martian Manhunter, Martian Manhunter #1,000,000
7. “It’s not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.” –Batman, Batman Begins
8. “But everybody’s story begins “once upon a time”, and it’s up to us to cherish the time we’re given to ensure we live happily ever after.” -Scarlet Witch, Avengers Fairy Tales
9. “A hero can be anyone. Even a man doing something as simple as putting a coat around a little boy’s shoulders to let him know the world hadn’t ended.” — Batman, Dark Night Rises
10. “You are much stronger than you think you are. Trust me” –Superman
If you’re still feeling a little less-than-capable of saving the world remember this: “It’s about what you believe. And I believe in love. Only love will truly save the world.” — Wonder Woman.
If you can see it in someone else, even a character in a movie, then it’s in your heart to do it. ❤