Consensus 2019 is back in New York City and at ThunderCore we are all psyched to share exciting new developments. The conference is taking place in New York City, May 13–15, 2019. The Conference will take place in two adjacent venues, the New York Club Hilton and the Sheraton New York Times Square. With an expected attendance of over 9,000, this will be an event that will provide opportunities for networking, learning, expert discussions and vibrant discussion related to all things blockchain.
However, first things first..
- Discount Registration — Use discount code ThunderCore300 to enjoy $300 off your Consensus 2019 registration.
- Stop by and Meet the Founders — Use this opportunity to meet with Chris Wang and Elaine Shi in person during Consensus 2019 and interact directly with the team that founded one of the most anticipated blockchain projects.
Visit the ThunderCore Booth
If you are planning to be at Consensus 2019, please visit the ThunderCore booth #330 on the third floor in the exhibits area at the New York Hilton
Exhibit Hall Hours:
- Monday May 13, 2019, 9:00 AM — 7:00 PM
- Tuesday, May 14, 2019, 9:00 AM — 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, May 15, 2019, 9:00 AM — 3:00 PM
ThunderCore Speaking at Consensus
Don’t miss two exciting expert speaking sessions:
📍ThunderCore Consensus Protocols — Construct Program
Dr. Elaine Shi, Chief Scientist, ThunderCore
Wednesday, May 15, 8:40 am — 9:00 am, Construct Main Stage
About: Construct is a conference co-located with Consensus for the developers, systems architects, economists, thinkers, and builders among us. Like CoinDesk’s Consensus conference, it breaks down the silos across the cryptocurrency and blockchain worlds to create an inclusive annual gathering of the industry’s most active builders.
📍ThunderCore: Making Blockchain the Next Big Gaming Platform
Chris Wang, Founder & CEO, ThunderCore
Wednesday, May 15, 10:00–11:00 am, Rendezvous Trianon Ballroom, Hilton third floor
About: Mobile games in the US had Daily Average Users (DAUs) of 20 Million; DappRadar reports 12.9k DAUs for Gaming DApps. Don’t miss this session led by the founders of ThunderCore including CEO Chris Wang, on how they are making blockchain the next big platform for gaming. Chris founded gaming company Playdom, which was acquired by Disney for $563 Million.
Come Hang with the ThunderCore Team
- ThunderCore Mainnet Launch — Learn More about the ThunderCore Mainnet Launch and our Roadmap
- Valuable Free Stuff — Stop by our booth and register to win free Thunder Token. Also be sure to collect your free Thunder Token, Laptop Stickers, and Camera Security Covers, and more.
- Pre-Conference Technical Meetup — Catch ThunderCore at the Build the Next Web Meetup on Sunday, May 12th, — more details to follow.