Hi, fellow cryptocurrency and blockchain enthusiasts! Thank you for your interest in writing for us. Please read this guide carefully before submitting an article, as it entails all you need to know on how to become a featured writer and how to monetize your articles by joining our writer affiliate program.
In this guide we will answer these 4 questions:
- What articles are we looking for and what types do we publish?
- How to submit an article?
- How to join our affiliate program?
- Why was your article declined?
What we publish
We accept a wide range of topics, ranging from tutorials to opinion pieces. Below are the topics we are looking for:
- Tutorials, development stories, ideas, insights, and futuristic views related to decentralized technologies
- Cryptocurrency economics (Tokenomics)
- Blockchain, crypto, and decentralized application-related educational content (e.g. project insights, analyses, etc.)
- Crypto trading strategies (educational content only)
- Opinion pieces related to the topics mentioned above
If your article falls outside of the mentioned topics, feel free to clarify its context and your reasoning for submitting it in the submission form. At the end of the day, the most important rule is to submit original content. It is a MUST!
*At the moment, we only accept English submissions
How to submit an article
When you’re ready to submit a draft, submit it through this form: https://forms.gle/vA6KBoVNHDgj45tj7
Please give us some time to review each submission. We will try to reply to every single one, but if you don’t hear back from us within 7 working days after your submission, you can assume we passed on your article(s).
Affiliate program: How to monetize your content
Anyone can submit a story, but it doesn’t necessarily mean that it will get accepted and published on our Medium publication. Contributing writers are here for story distribution, editorial support, and validation.
However, if you want to monetize your stories, you can join our Affiliate Program.
To join our program, your story has to:
- Adhere to the following theme: ThunderCore’s Ecosystem (Types of DApps, cryptos on the ThunderCore blockchain, or anything related and/or relevant to ThunderCore’s Ecosystem; be creative!)
- Include ThunderCore links, for example:
- You will receive 50,000 TT if your story adheres to both rules mentioned above, and is accepted and published on our Medium publication. We reserve the right to reject your article
- You will receive 20,000 TT in bonus if your article’s read view is at 5K and your read ratio is at 38% within 30 days after getting published.
- You will receive 50,000 TT in bonus if your article’s read view is at 10K and your read ratio is at 50% within 30 days after getting published.
The number of views and read ratio are all calculated by Medium, as shown below:
Here are a few article references:
Why wasn’t my submission(s) accepted?
Here are a few reasons why your submission(s) was declined:
- Your article doesn’t adhere to the themes mentioned in the “What we publish” section.
- The ThunderCore Team or someone before you has covered the topic you wrote on in a more extensive manner.
- This isn’t your first time publishing the article(s) you submitted. We only accept new article(s).
- You are writing for the sake of promoting yourself or other projects and not for the sake of informing our community about the relevant topics we mentioned above.
- We found plagiarism in your article(s).
- Your article(s) lacks depth and is too generic for the topic you are covering.
- Poor headlines, poor grammar, and poor structure.
- Lacking images or misleading images.
- Includes misinformation, hate speech, and other discriminatory languages.
- You wrote it on another brand’s behalf. We don’t accept brand-as-author articles.
- Misusing backlinks (includes but is not limited to links of spammy websites, too many backlinks that distract readers, etc.).
Got more questions? Please email email@example.com for further assistance.
Can’t wait to check out your submissions!
ThunderCore is a secure, high-performance, EVM-compatible public blockchain with its own native currency, Thunder Token. With a breakthrough consensus protocol that overcomes the scalability “trilemma” called PaLa, the ThunderCore network offers 4,000+ TPS, sub-second confirmation times, and low gas fees that cost less than a fraction of a dollar, giving decentralized applications security and scalability.
Currently, ThunderCore has an international user base that spans across more than 18 countries.