Bi-Weekly Recap — Jan. 23rd to Feb. 3rd
In the past few weeks, the individual user purchase portal for Lido went live, providing Lido users a safety option while earning yield. As usual, biweekly report comes again with progress shown in two categories:
- Marketing and business growth.
- Product development.
Marketing and business growth
In the past week, MakerDAO coverage portal was deployed, users can get protected at a low rate of 0.04% on a weekly basis.
Frax De-peg coverage premium is decreased by 25%. Frax holders can get protected at a weekly cost of 0.06%.
Reserve is currently earning around 25% APR with 13% APR USDC earning and 12% APR TIDAL earning. The current activated plans include a total coverage of 0.75 million.
- Deployed Lido’s user coverage portal
- Frax De-peg coverage premium is decreased by 25%
- Completed weekly incentives for USDC reserve pool
- Staking reward extended for February