Tidal Testnet Progress Updates — 2
Dear Tidal Community,
We are happy to update you with the news that we are 60% deep into the testnet program and have received a lot of feedback from active testers. Questions and discussions on our discord channel not only to help us make improvements on the product, but also to foster the grassroots user community to support the platform’s growth. We will release more technical contents based on the feedback we receive in order to help the community understand the framework and design of the platform. Here are a few major updates from last week (tester data extracted at April 27th, up to 4 intervals)
- Activity testing account: 182
- Transactions- sell / buy / guarantor number: 11,885 counts
- Below illustrates the score histogram of the top 50 testers, the highest score is 1676, top 20 have scores above 550, with the rest scoring between 300 and 550.
- Detailed user data and score board for the top 50 testers can be found in the sheet below:
With all the feedback we have received, here are the high priority things we are working on.
- Guarantor: Having it on the same page as the seller causes a lot of confusion. A stand-alone guarantor page will be created.
- Seller -> basket: seller changing basket is not very intuitive for users in terms of update changes, and when it becomes effective.
- Seller -> withdraw / deposit: The current setup causes confusion on the deposit/withdraw amount, when it becomes effective; and how to edit the changes.
- Buyer pre-deposit balance: Explanation on why buyer needs pre-deposit balance.
Thank you again for all suggestions towards platform development. We will provide regular updates on the product while incorporating your feedback. A strong user-based community plays a key role in tidal platform’s growth. We are grateful for all the participants’ effort and our community’s continuous support.
About Tidal Finance
Tidal Finance makes DeFi safer by providing insurance coverage for assets across chains in custom balanced liquidity pools. TIDAL is a Balancer-like insurance market built upon Polkadot that allows users to create custom insurance pools for one or more assets.
With Tidal, users can choose risk pools depending on their risk appetite, and filter it through a combination of protocols/assets and their coverage terms (premium, cover period, etc). Liquidity Providers, on the other hand, can invest in pools that suit their risk/reward ratio.
TIDAL Public Channels
✳️ Official Website: https://tidal.finance/
✳️ Medium: https://tidalfinance.medium.com/
✳️ Twitter: https://twitter.com/tidaldefi
✳️ Announcements Channel: https://t.me/tidalann
✳️ Telegram Channel: https://t.me/TidalGlobal
📗Intro to Tidal Medium blog: https://medium.com/tidal-finance/introducing-tidal-open-marketplace-for-programmable-insurance-1a48b1d497eb